20 Fix You

21 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

-----------------

namerica.jpg

North American tour announced

8 December 2011 11:59 am

21 dates in America and Canada for 2012

news_line.png

Good morning. We are very pleased to announce that Coldplay will head to North America in 2012 for a string of shows in the USA and Canada.

Tickets go on general sale on Saturday, 17 December at 10am (local time) from 1-800-745-3000, Ticketmaster.com and LiveNation.com. Before that, you can use any American Express card to purchase advance tickets, from Monday, 12 December, at 10am (local time) until Friday, 16 December, at 10pm (local time). The advance AMEX tickets will be available from here for all shows except Portland (here) and Houston (here). NB: The tickets for the two LA Bowl shows will not go on sale until January 2012.

Here is the full list of shows announced so far:

APRIL

17 Edmonton, AB Rexall Place

18 Calgary, AB Scotiabank Saddledome

20 Vancouver, BC Rogers Arena

24 Portland, OR Rose Garden Arena

25 Seattle, WA KeyArena

27 San Jose, CA HP Pavilion At San Jose

MAY

1 Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl (On sale 9 Jan)

2 Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl (On sale 9 Jan)

JUNE

22 Dallas, TX American Airlines Center

25 Houston, TX Toyota Center

28 Tampa, FL St. Pete Times Forum

29 Miami, FL American Airlines Arena

JULY

2 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena

5 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center

8 Washington, DC Verizon Center

23 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre

26 Montreal, QC Bell Centre

29 Boston, MA TD Garden

AUGUST

3 East Rutherford, NJ Izod Center

7 Chicago, IL United Center (On sale 19 Dec)

11 St. Paul, MN Xcel Energy Center

Anchorman

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:!!!!

To be honest, I was expecting them to play Lincoln Financial Field this tour, but I'm kinda glad they're not.

I'm so exciteddddddd :D:D:D:D

Me too. I'm very :D

OK, so I had 2 computers going, pulling tickets. Best I could get was Floor, Section 8 (center, last section on floor), Row 9). Had been hoping for first level, closer to stage but nothing was coming up.

I may still see what I can pull with the general sale. If I can get something better, these will be on the market at face value.

This is so darn stressful, I finished the sale with less than a minute to go! Now I need to wait for my heart rate to come back to normal! :P

I HATE BUYING TICKETS :dead: I always have the worst experiences.

I had floor row 6 tickets and filled out the account information and had 46 seconds left when I hit submit order, but it told me I lost the tickets. So I kept trying again and again, and eventually found row 14 so I got them. Then when I went back I found row 4 but I can't return these and my dad would kill me if I put that much money on his card.

And then I checked and I'm in section 7 and I'm all the way in the back of the floor

fucking wells fargo :veryangry2:

I HATE BUYING TICKETS :dead: I always have the worst experiences.

I had floor row 6 tickets and filled out the account information and had 46 seconds left when I hit submit order, but it told me I lost the tickets. So I kept trying again and again, and eventually found row 14 so I got them. Then when I went back I found row 4 but I can't return these and my dad would kill me if I put that much money on his card.

And then I checked and I'm in section 7 and I'm all the way in the back of the floor

fucking wells fargo :veryangry2:

When you had row 6, what section were you in? Always in the back? Because every time I tried, I got either section 7, 8 or 9 (last sections across the back) or first level, back there too. I am wondering if they were the only tickets released for the presale.

I'm old :P and back in the day, we used to sleep out in the parking lot, waiting for Ticketron to open. I think that was easier!

When you had row 6, what section were you in? Always in the back? Because every time I tried, I got either section 7, 8 or 9 (last sections across the back) or first level, back there too. I am wondering if they were the only tickets released for the presale.

I'm old :P and back in the day, we used to sleep out in the parking lot, waiting for Ticketron to open. I think that was easier!

Yeah I think they were in the back, and I'm thinking the same, that they were the only ones open for the presale. But the first section was slightly closer I think than 7 :shrug: I don't know blahhh I'm very frustrated right now :P buying tickets always makes me crazy

I think I'd rather do that hah hah

I figure in a venue like Wells Fargo, if you aren't right up front, you are relying on the screens to see so it doesn't really matter. It's the energy that's important and i promise I'll be doing my best to lift the roof!

COME ON PHILLY let's get this thread going (some US show threads just never take off...drives me nuts! Let's show those Europeans :D)! I've got a group of Georgetown University students here headed up to see the show in Philly, we're all very excited!

Did anyone decide to get the VIP ticket packages?

The price is crazy, but I splurged and bought one...i look at it as a Christmas present to myself.

It would be fun to meet other Coldplay fans from here that night, so send me a message if you bought VIP.

:D

Did anyone decide to get the VIP ticket packages?

The price is crazy, but I splurged and bought one...i look at it as a Christmas present to myself.

It would be fun to meet other Coldplay fans from here that night, so send me a message if you bought VIP.

:D

What's the VIP package? I haven't even seen that as an option. What do you get and how do you get it? Haha

Just got my tickets for me and my brother. Section 114 row 22. On Guys side!!! It's not dead on floor seats buts its close and the arena will look beautiful with all the glow bands from my seat.

Lucky you! I was hoping for Section 114 or 124, but I'm on the floor, all the way in the back. I'll probably be looking at the backs of peoples' heads. I'm going to see what I can get in the general sale tomorrow for the 2nd night.