✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[5-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live a lot closer to Philly, but I got D.C. tickets for the 8th. :P

However, I am wondering if, on the Viva tour, they returned to Philly later. If so, do you think it's likely that they will again?

Who knows? I doubt that this is their only time across the U.S. During Viva they came back and did the shed tours. So they could do that again or maybe do a couple of stadiums in the big markets, especially since they've added 2nd dates to so many cities.

• 1 month later...

I'm a bit late on posting but I'm going to both shows. I waited outside the Wells Fargo when they went on sale. I was number 32 in line and people were coming out saying there wasn't any good seats left so I was a bit disappointed but I managed to get a good seat for each night....miraculously! I'm in section 114 for the 5th and section 124 for the 6th. I checked seating charts and they looked good. Can't wait it's been 3 years since I last saw them!

• 4 months later...

Hi guys, been forever since I've been on here.

Just FYI, I bought two VIP party package tickets. I MIGHT be looking to unload one of them.

They are in Floor 1, Row 4, Seat 3 or 4.

Price comes to $430.25 per ticket w/ fees. Ooof!!

PM me if interested.

Ahead of the July 5/6 shows in Philadelphia, @Radio1045 has a contest to win a Coldplay meet-n-greet (*and* an iPad) radio1045.com/iplaylist/artist/435023 A

-----------------

Win An iPad From Coldplay + Meet The Band

Coldplay is coming in for two nights to play The Wells Fargo Center on July 5th and 6th and you still have a shot at last minute tickets to the show! Starting Monday and all next week, just be the 104th to text "coldplay" to 91045 when you hear two Coldplay songs played back to back and the tickets are yours! Plus every winner is automatically qualified for the ridiculously huge grand prize upgrade: to meet Coldplay backstage where you will get a custom Apple iPad pre loaded with their entire library and sit FRONT ROW for the show! All courtesy of EMI. Visit www.coldplay.com.

Need Alerts? Follow us on Twitter @Radio1045 for alerts on when your next chance is coming up!

Increase your chances: Register online to win here!

Remember: start texting as soon as the second song starts!

The product names used in this contest are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Apple Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated companies is not endorsing, sponsoring, or otherwise affiliated with this promotion in any manner.

Standard text messaging rates, as established by an individual's wireless carrier, will apply. The station assumes no responsibility for any fees or charges incurred for and associated with any text message sent to or from the Station.

Contest ends Friday, June 29nd at 7pm

Have an extra pair of tickets for this show (July 5th)

section 114 row 16 seats 15-16

Would simply like face value (190.00 total for pair, 95.00 face per ticket)

Paypal only please!

If you reach me by tomorrow morning, I will overnight them to you at my expense!

If interested, please e-mail me: [email protected]