[7-Aug-2012] Coldplay @ United Center, Chicago, IL, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw man that sucks for these people, i hope someone gives them tix:

Rene Marroquin ‏@renecito

@coldplay we flight from Guatemala to watch you - and a guy cheat on us with the tickets so sad!! And hoping we can see you sometime

@coldplay we flight from Guatemala to watch you - and a guy cheat on us with the tickets so sad!! And hoping we can see you sometime

OMgosh that is terrible, long way to go see them, so sad:(

HOLY NAPPIES!!!! YOU GUYS!!! I just went down to the United Center (early, because I'm a creep). I was the ONLY fan there, and when I arrived, I saw all of the tour buses and black SUV's and stuff, so I hung out around Gate 1, not wanting to get too close, and Chris Martin literally RAN PAST ME! I guess he was jogging maybe? I dunno. But, anyway, when he came back around, I waved at him, and he came up, said hi, and HUGGED ME mid run! Then he ran back off to wherever he was going, haha. I left and went back to my hotel after that, but I'm sure the whole band is still there sound checking! Do you guys want to come up later, maybe around 4 and viva chant to see if they'll all come out and say hi to us? :D

Oh no! That's awful.

HOLY NAPPIES!!!! YOU GUYS!!! I just went down to the United Center (early, because I'm a creep). I was the ONLY fan there, and when I arrived, I saw all of the tour buses and black SUV's and stuff, so I hung out around Gate 1, not wanting to get too close, and Chris Martin literally RAN PAST ME! I guess he was jogging maybe? I dunno. But, anyway, when he came back around, I waved at him, and he came up, said hi, and HUGGED ME mid run! Then he ran back off to wherever he was going, haha. I left and went back to my hotel after that, but I'm sure the whole band is still there sound checking! Do you guys want to come up later, maybe around 4 and viva chant to see if they'll all come out and say hi to us? :D

WOW, awesome!!!!!!!! Congrats!

Aww, that's really sad....if I had an extra ticket I'd give it to them in a heartbeat.

So heartbreaking.:(

Good for you!:)

See;) black SUV's and Tour buses go together well:P Congrats to you:)

That is just downright awful... karma will hopefully bite the scammer back

That is friggin awesome! Which gate? and we should really have like a "coldplaying.com coldplayers" meeting at some point

Does anyone know what time they are going to go on tonight? I know the show starts at 7, but what time Coldplay actually hits the stage? Like maybe based on past shows or other experiences at the UC?

My GF has to work so we want to time it so we get there just in time for them to start. Aka try to make the amount of work and Coldplay missed the smallest!!! Thank you :)

Does anyone know what time they are going to go on tonight? I know the show starts at 7, but what time Coldplay actually hits the stage? Like maybe based on past shows or other experiences at the UC?

My GF has to work so we want to time it so we get there just in time for them to start. Aka try to make the amount of work and Coldplay missed the smallest!!! Thank you :)

around 9pm.

Live Nation just released more seats.

That is just downright awful... karma will hopefully bite the scammer back

That is friggin awesome! Which gate? and we should really have like a "coldplaying.com coldplayers" meeting at some point

YES WE SHOULD!!! Is there a spot inside of the venue where we could all gather? Or maybe even after the show we could try and get autographs or something. I'd just love to meet you guys! :D

Oh and I was near Gate 1 I think when it happened! :)

Something completely unrelated to tonight's gig but you are best placed to answer. Does the forum actually work well on a mobile phone?

Kind of. I've got an iPhone, and it can be kind of slow, and hard to hit buttons sometimes. But other than that, it works!

It would be awesome to have some sort of mobile site or mobile app or something, though. :D

EDIT: Even though that's probably not possible at the moment, especially with the recent attempt to overhaul the main site and wikicoldplay...

Jason Regler ‏@Jayreg1969

Chicago are you ready !!!

Jason Regler ‏@Jayreg1969

and a party tonight tooo !!!!!!!

:inquisitive:

There IS a party tonight folks!

D∆NI DE∆HL ‏@danideahl

Going to the Coldplay concert with friends tonight, then playing their private afters. Yay!

D∆NI DE∆HL ‏@danideahl

Gonna play all trap and Coldplay remixes for the band's private afterhours tonight. They'll like that, right?

There IS a party tonight folks!

D∆NI DE∆HL ‏@danideahl

Going to the Coldplay concert with friends tonight, then playing their private afters. Yay!

D∆NI DE∆HL ‏@danideahl

Gonna play all trap and Coldplay remixes for the band's private afterhours tonight. They'll like that, right?

Hmmm where's our invites?? :thinking: