September 6, 201214 yr The video stream isn't from this gig. Definitely previously recorded from an indoor arena show.
September 6, 201214 yr ugh it keeps lagging :angry: I'll keep the audio then Thanks anyway I'm watching it on mute :P
September 6, 201214 yr I'm definitely not trusting my laptop to play the video without lagging severely :laugh3: I'll stick with the audio for now :)
September 6, 201214 yr Frisia Makelaars @frisiamakelaars Enjoying #Coldplay from the New Babylon balcony
September 6, 201214 yr I can't see the video dammit, but I'm trying. I'm imagining all of the screaming chicks are the girls. Haha! Oh, it's not live....ok God, he's adorable with his attempt at the language!
September 6, 201214 yr The video stream isn't from this gig. Definitely previously recorded from an indoor arena show. yeah i also noticed it there are bleachers but there are none in the hague but which show though? didn't know one being entirely filmed and released.... (#coldplayfilm paris?) EDIT: 3fm's twitter just confirmed it's footage of old shows put together.
September 6, 201214 yr Setlist: 1 Mylo Xyloto 2 Hurts Like Heaven 3 In My Place 4 Major Minus 5 Lovers In Japan
September 6, 201214 yr I just wish I could somehow beam this audio into the heads of all my Coldplay-hating friends :laugh3:
Create an account or sign in to comment