✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Malieveld, The Hague, Netherlands

Mabru

europe80thmb.jpg

2012 European Stadium Tour announced

9 December 2011 8:00 am

Coldplay to play 13 new dates in 9 countries

Good morning. Following yesterday's North American tour announcement, we're pleased to unveil Coldplay's European stadium dates for summer 2012. The dates announced so far are as follows, with pre-sale and general links provided (all times given are local times):

MAY

18 Porto, Portugal - Dragao Stadium - On sale 10 December at 9am here

22 Nice, France - Stade Charles Herman / Nikaia - On sale 16 December at 10am here / AMEX pre-sale 13 December at 10 am here

24 Turin, Italy - Olympic Stadium - On sale 14 December at 10am here / AMEX pre-sale 12 December at 9am here

26 Zurich, Switzerland - Letzigrund - On sale 13 December at 8am here / Pre-sale 12 December at 8am here

AUGUST

28 Copenhagen, Denmark - Parken Stadium - On sale 14 December at 10am here / Pre-sale 12 December at 10am (links TBA)

30 Stockholm, Sweden - Olympic Stadium - On sale 14 December at 9am here / AMEX pre-sale 10 December at 9am here

SEPTEMBER

02 Paris, France - Stade de France - On sale 16 December at 10am here / AMEX pre-sale 13 December at 10am here

04 Cologne, Germany - Rheinenergie Stadium - On sale 12 December at 9am here / Pre-sale 10 December at 9am here

06 The Hague, Netherlands - Malieveld - On sale 16 December at 10am here / AMEX pre-sale 10 December at 10am here

12 Munich, Germany - Olympiastadion - On sale 12 December at 9am here / Pre-sale 10 December at 9am here

14 Leipzig, Germany - Red Bull Stadium - On sale 12 December at 9am here / Pre-sale 10 December at 9am here

16 Prague, Czech Republic - Slavia Eden Stadium - On sale 15 December at 10am (link TBA)

22 Hannover, Germany - AWD Arena - On sale 12 December at 9am here / Pre-sale 10 December at 9am here

Anchorman

http://coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=874

------------------------------

Just announced on Durch radio station 3fm. Coldplay will play on september 6th at Malieveld in The Hague in Holland

Ticketsale starts on friday december 16th at 10 am

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dance:

(I hoped they would say Chris Martin will lock the SR glass house, but no, it was Gary Lightbody. Which is also extremely awesome. :awesome:)

These are bad times for my bank account.

Edit: 'Malieveld in Den Haag' was worldwide TT for about five seconds.

Yeah! Super excited!

Strange venue for a Coldplay concert though, but ok, it's massive. Also a really strange idea I will be buying tickets for a Coldplay concert on Friday and the next day I will going to see them in Rotterdam.

Btw, the ticketsale starts on Monday if you have an American Express card. A same I don't have one though.

Yeah! Super excited!

Strange venue for a Coldplay concert though, but ok, it's massive. Also a really strange idea I will be buying tickets for a Coldplay concert on friday and the next day I will going to see them in Rotterdam.

Pretty odd indeed.. I rather wanted Goffertpark in june/july/august :(

Might be in London from september till january

Ah well..

Woohoo Coldplay is comming to my hometown :D Hope to get a ticket for the malieveld gig. But first i'm gonna see them in Ahoy next week :)

On Malieveld there can be 50.000 people. So the chance for a ticket ;-)

And in 1998 i swa the Rolling Stones over there with 85.000 people. So there´s place enough

Pretty odd indeed.. I rather wanted Goffertpark in june/july/august :(

Might be in London from september till january

Ah well..

An outdoor concert in September is a bit risky I think. I remember the Goffertpark gig in 2009 was pretty cold, windy and a bit rainy.

An outdoor concert in September is a bit risky I think. I remember the Goffertpark gig in 2009 was pretty cold, windy and a bit rainy.

It was pretty cold, windy and a bit rainy on one day, but the second day was better:D Problem just is that I probably have to work, since I will be in the second week of my graduation internship at that point. I'll be way way back from the stage then:(

It was pretty cold, windy and a bit rainy on one day, but the second day was better:D Problem just is that I probably have to work, since I will be in the second week of my graduation internship at that point. I'll be way way back from the stage then:(

I kinda had the same thing in 2009. I already had tickets before I applied for my internship back then. I told the guy I was available for the full half year, but not on the 9th op September and that was not negotiable. He agreed, I got the internship and stood frond row in Nijmegen. :D

I kinda had the same thing in 2009. I already had tickets before I applied for my internship back then. I told the guy I was available for the full half year, but not on the 9th op September and that was not negotiable. He agreed, I got the internship and stood frond row in Nijmegen. :D

Hmm, that might be an option as well! :sneaky:

Thanks!

at least it's gonna be easier to get tickets for this one, I think. :'D Not that I didn't get tickets for the Ahoy one, but all my friends didn't get them. Why is there no pre-sale code for the fanclub? I don't think I know anyone with an American Express card, but I'll ask anyway.

at least it's gonna be easier to get tickets for this one, I think. :'D Not that I didn't get tickets for the Ahoy one, but all my friends didn't get them. Why is there no pre-sale code for the fanclub? I don't think I know anyone with an American Express card, but I'll ask anyway.

Livenation has some kind of deal with American Express.. I don't think this was totally in Coldplay's hands:(

Seems that I have to choose between internship in the Netherlands + Coldplay or internship in London + no Coldplay.:dozey:

Think I will buy tickets anyways.. perhaps.. maybe:sneaky:

^I'd go for London. You could always get on a plane. :P

Yeah, the balloons and butterflies went into the trees. On the other hand, same goes for an outdoor concert in July, when you live in Holland. ;)

I'm wondering why they didn't pick the Goffertpark either.

Maybe The Hague can handle traffic better than Nijmegen. Traffic was a disaster in 2009.

And wondering if they will announce a second date, on the 5th or 7th...

^Yeah I hink it will be sold out quickly. A lot of people want to go.

Btw, if you want to see them in a stadium, this one is more like a huge field. ;)

But maybe they'll announce more dates and come to Brussels too...?

Edit: And yes the American Express thing is stupid.

Edit2: And indeed very weird buying tickets for this and then seeing them the next day.

^Yeah I hink it will be sold out quickly. A lot of people want to go.

I remember with the Nijmegen show it wasn't sold out until the day before the show or so. Remember the Malieveld can hold up to 65.000 people (Ahoy only 10.000).