• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL well I thought you looked wide awake! :lol:

Yeah it was fantastic, and so funny when we realised whe we were! :laugh3:

Oh man, that sucks...I hope you'll get better :hug:

Can't wait to see them!

I can look more awake than that. :lol:

My Wattestäbchenverschwörungspartnerin. :wacky:

That's okay, thanks, I'll survive ... and it was worth it ... although I had people next to me who only started queuing at 3pm ...

Here are some, I have more on FB. :nice:

IMG_7918.jpg

Look familiar? :P

IMG_7977.jpg

IMG_7999.jpg

IMG_8007.jpg

IMG_8068.jpg

IMG_8096.jpg

IMG_8105.jpg

IMG_8124.jpg

IMG_8139.jpg

(That's Fraetes' arm btw)

IMG_8150.jpg

IMG_8168.jpg

IMG_8183.jpg

IMG_8178.jpg

IMG_8198.jpg

IMG_8215.jpg

(And of course Thalia's flag :nice: )

I can look more awake than that. :lol:

My Wattestäbchenverschwörungspartnerin. :wacky:

lolkay :wacky:

IMG_7918.jpg

Look familiar? :P

CUBE!! :blush: And sweets! I love them I will buy a bag for me tomorrow yeah :nod:

IMG_8068.jpg

LOL that's such a Guy picture! :rolleyes::laugh3:

IMG_8215.jpg

(And of course Thalia's flag :nice: )

Unfortunately this wasn't our flag :( Will put it on Chris's piano and then Chris got his own flag back and put it over Jonny's shoulder.

Anyways, amazing pictures! Thanks for posting! :dance:

Well, i would like if some things would be not so predictable. I dont talk about the setlist,its just that Chris´words are always the same "make some noise,is zhere anybody out there,we want to play the best concert of our life" and so on...that is something which is really annoying to me.

Sorry, i hope critics is allowed ;)

Go Away REAL Fans Know There's No Need To Criticize,Ever Considered The Fact That Some Concerts Are Miles Apart,So At Different Gigs They Probably Haven't Heard That.They Give 200% And All You Can Do Is Whinge-GO AWAY AND LISTEN TO YOUR TAKE THAT CD'S......

Well concert is over now. Am a bit disappointed they did nothing special because it was their last european concert of the MX-Tour :( Maybe add one more song, no matter which iit is. But just leaving as anything is the same ?! Makes me a bit sad tbh...

On the other side i have to admit that i´m glad the Tour is over for the european part because it was always a bit to much the same. Not that the concerts were not great,they were but it was to predictable,everything.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST UNSUBSCRIBE,GO AWAY AND MOAN ON JUSTIN BIEBERS WEBSITE,THERE'S NO WAY YOU'RE A DEDICATED FAN.THIS SITE IS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE COLDPLAY IN THEIR BLOOD,NOT FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T APPRECIATE THE AMOUNT OF ENERGY AND EFFORT THE GUYS PUT IN,PLEASE JUST SOD OFF

Go Away REAL Fans Know There's No Need To Criticize,Ever Considered The Fact That Some Concerts Are Miles Apart,So At Different Gigs They Probably Haven't Heard That.They Give 200% And All You Can Do Is Whinge-GO AWAY AND LISTEN TO YOUR TAKE THAT CD'S......

WHY DON'T YOU JUST UNSUBSCRIBE,GO AWAY AND MOAN ON JUSTIN BIEBERS WEBSITE,THERE'S NO WAY YOU'RE A DEDICATED FAN.THIS SITE IS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE COLDPLAY IN THEIR BLOOD,NOT FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T APPRECIATE THE AMOUNT OF ENERGY AND EFFORT THE GUYS PUT IN,PLEASE JUST SOD OFF

Seriously?

:|

:confused: Everyone can have their opinion, bad or not...

I smell le fan rage :toilet:

:nod:

Ah, thanks for reminding me.

To be honest:

I hate those!

And I dunno what everyone on this board are talking about because of this cake thingy,

I´m more into chocolate!

Sorry, that is just my opinion, no offense!

:nod:

Ah, thanks for reminding me.

To be honest:

I hate those!

And I dunno what everyone on this board are talking about because of this cake thingy,

I´m more into chocolate!

Sorry, that is just my opinion, no offense!

Muahahahaha! :lol:

But I have to admit I prefer chocolate, too. That is if "chocolate" stands for chocolate and not for ... Uh, I better stop now :sneaky:

But I have to admit I prefer chocolate, too. That is if "chocolate" stands for chocolate and not for ... Uh, I better stop now :sneaky:

OLOL YOU DIRDY GURL :charming:

Well I love chocolate way more than this sweet candy stuff, BUT since there wasn't any chocolate around I ate those :wacko:

So, finally! Here's the video where we made Will laugh! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiQ0QQaaBKk&list=HL1348587646&feature=mh_lolz]Coldplay Princess Of China/Up In Flames/Warning Sign live in Hannover 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

From 7:40 onwards

ah shit! Ian, do you want my resignation now or later?

Thank you for reminding me why I never post in the Coldplay section anymore. Unless this is was not meant seriously, in that case WELL PLAYED.