[22-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ AWD Arena, Hannover, Germany

Jenjie

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1+1=2

Go for it, CAMR!

From 1 i know the price of the ticket. What will be the price of the other? Let me know ASAP so i can discuss it here. I would have to make an appointment with the 2 of you at the venue before to get it to get the tickets. And as I will come from Holland I need to be sure I can really trust you will be there!

From 1 i know the price of the ticket. What will be the price of the other? Let me know ASAP so i can discuss it here. I would have to make an appointment with the 2 of you at the venue before to get it to get the tickets. And as I will come from Holland I need to be sure I can really trust you will be there!

I am not one of the sellers!

btw:

Coldplaying.com: face value price only

Gonna approach between 1 and 2 pm I guess. Anyone else staying in Hannover for the night? I´ll need a beer afterwards!

EDIT:

FOS JONNY as usual

<---

Na, dann sehehn wir uns ja. Ich komm per Zug und bin auch gegen 13h da, fahre nachts aber mit den anderen zurück - also nix mit Bier ;)

Thanks for all your help Coldplayers!!!! Unfortunately 1 + 1 didn't make 2 in time and now I can only get 1 spare ticket which won't help me as I really need 2. I simply have no choice then giving up on this concert. I wish you all lots of fun tomorrow! Don't forget to make tons of pictures I want to see them all!!!!!!!!!

Yes! In fact you helped me a little by supplying relevant information. You might remember. :D

Yeah I actually do remember talking to you now you mentioned it! :cheesy: Awesome it worked!! :cheesy:

I cannot believe that this is gonna be my Coldplay concert no. 20!

25 :wink2: das müssen wir feiern...

:dozey:

NEIN ich bin nicht neidisch! :lol:

I am glad that there is going to be a Live blog from Hannover starting at 6 o'clock CET

I have found a preview that I will translate:

http://www.neuepresse.de/Hannover/Meine-Stadt/Coldplay-in-Hannover-Aufbau-ist-verheissungsvoll

21.09.2012 | 17:07 Uhr

Konzert

Coldplay in Hannover: Aufbau ist verheißungsvoll

Was für ein Pop-Wochenende in Hannover! Nach Marius Müller-Westernhagen (Freitag) und Lady Gaga (Montag) kommen Coldplay (Samstag). Der Aufbau lässt Großes erahnen.

Hannover. Und am heutigen Sonnabend geht’s weiter mit XXL-Pop. 45 000 Fans großer Hymnen werden in der AWD-Arena erwartet, wo die britische Popband Coldplay um Sänger Chris Martin ihre Stadionreife unter Beweis stellt. Mit einer 360-Grad-Bühne, vielen magischen Effekten und vielen traurigschönen Liedern. Vielerorts werden Coldplay bereits als Nachfolger von U2 gehandelt, als kommende „größte Band der Welt.“ Die Anheizer machen ab 19 Uhr Charli XCX und Marina & the Diamonds. Coldplay ab 21 Uhr.

Translation:

http://www.neuepresse.de/Hannover/Meine-Stadt/Coldplay-in-Hannover-Aufbau-ist-verheissungsvoll

21.09.2012 | 17:07 Uhr

Concert

Coldplay in Hannover: Construction is full of promise

What a pop-week-end in Hannover! After Marius Müller-Westernhagen (Friday) and Lady Gaga (Monday) Coldplay will perform (on Saturday). Something big can be expected based on the construction (structure).

Hannover. And today, Saturday it continues with XXL-pop (extra extra large pop). 45,000 fans of great hymns are expected at the AWD-Arena, where the British popband Coldplay around singer Chris Martin proves their "stadium maturity" (i.e. that they are good enough to fill the stadiums). With a 360-degree-stage, many magic(al) effects and many sad-beautiful songs. In many places Coldplay are already regarded as follow-up to U2 as the future „greatest band of the world.“ The openers / bands warming up for Coldplay are - from 19 o'clock central European time /CET) - Charli XCX and Marina & the Diamonds. Coldplay plays from 21 o'clock (9pm).

I found another preview that I am going to translate after breakfast:

http://www.haz.de/Hannover/Aus-der-Stadt/Uebersicht/Aufbau-fuer-Arena-Konzert-laesst-spektakulaere-Show-erahnen

Coldplay in Hannover

Aufbau für Arena-Konzert lässt spektakuläre Show erahnen

21.09.2012 17:28 Uhr

Die erwarteten 45000 Fans können sich freuen: Das Konzert der britischen Band Coldplay in der AWD-Arena in Hannover verspricht ein großes Spektakel zu werden. Erste Eindrücke lassen sich während des Aufbaus der riesigen Bühne sammeln.

Hannover. Es wird bunt in der AWD-Arena, knallbunt. Denn leuchtende Farben sind das zentrale Thema in der pompösen Show, die die britische Popband Coldplay am Sonnabendabend im ausverkauften Stadion abliefern wird. Die fünf Kreise, die ein bisschen wie Seifenblasen aussehen, zeigen zurzeit noch das Testbild. Doch beim Konzert sind sie Projektionsfläche für grelle Lichtspielereien und zeigen den rund 45 000 Fans jeden Schritt und jeden Gitarrengriff, den ihre Idole auf der Bühne machen.Seit Anfang der Woche schon werden die Lautsprecher aufgebaut, die Scheinwerfer ausgerichtet und der Rasen, auf dem sonst die Profis von Hannover 96 kicken, mit Platten geschützt. Selbstverständlich sind auch die Konfettikanone und die Feuerwerksmaschine schon präpariert.

Die Polizei rät Konzertbesuchern, mit öffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln anzureisen. Ums Stadion herum gibt es kaum Parkplätze, weil auf dem Schützenplatz bereits der Aufbau für das Oktoberfest begonnen hat. Nicht in die Irre führen lassen dürfen sich die Besucher von der Beschilderung, die zur AWD-Arena führt. Unbekannte haben einige der Hinweistafeln, so am Bischofsholer Damm, mit dem Schriftzug „Niedersachsenstadion“ überklebt. Vermutlich stecken Fußballfans aus der Ultraszene dahinter. Sie stehen der Umbenennung des Stadions in AWD-Arena kritisch gegenüber. „Es bleibt an uns Fans, das Andenken an den wahren Namen des Stadions aufrechtzuerhalten“, heißt es in einem Internetblog der 96-Fans.

Als Vorbands beim Konzert in Hannover sind Charli XCX (19 Uhr) und Marina And The Diamonds (20 Uhr) 
eingeplant.

isc/vmd

TRANSLATION

Coldplay in Hannover

The construction for the arena-concert indicates / suggests a spectacular show

21.09.2012 17:28 Uhr

The expected 45,000 fans have reason to rejoice: The concert by the British band Coldplay at the AWD-Arena in Hanover promises to be a great spectacle. First impressions can be collected during the construction of the huge stage.

Hanover. It will be very, very colourful in the AWD Arena. For bright colors are the central theme/ issue in the pompous show that the British pop band Coldplay are going to deliver on Saturday night at a packed/sold-out stadium. Currently, the five circles (circular screens) that look a bit like soap bubbles are still showing the test image. But during the concert they will project flashing light games and show the some 45,000 fans every step and every guitar chord made by their idols on stage. Earlier this week, the speakers have already been established, the spotlights aligned - and the lawn on which the football professionals at Hannover 96 are usually playing, have been protected with plates. Of course, the confetti cannons and the fireworks machine have already been prepared for the show.

The police advise concert-goers to arrive by public transport. Around the stadium, there is little parking, because - at the shooting place - the construction has already begun for the "Oktoberfest", i.e. the October festival. Visitors are not to be led astray by signs leading to the AWD-Arena. Unknown people have covered some of the signs - so on Bischofsholer Damm - with the word "Niedersachsenstadion". Presumably, football fans in the ultra scene have done that. They are opposed to the renaming of the stadium to AWD-Arena. "It remains to us fans to maintain the memory of the true name of the stadium," it says in an Internet blog of the 96 fans.

Charli XCX (at 19 o'clock / 7pm CET) and Marina And The Diamonds (at 20 o'clock / 8pm CET) have been planned to be the opening acts at the concert in Hannover.

isc/vmd / translated by Nancy Boysen

FINITO