✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[22-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ AWD Arena, Hannover, Germany

Jenjie

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a seating ticket to sell (Block 013, row 14, price: 71,60 EUR). (It's the ticket of a colleague of mine. Unfortunately, she can’t come to the concert and she doesn’t know how to sell the ticket so she gave it to me. ;)) Please pm me if you’re interested.

Weather update:

15 degrees on Saturday. Chance of a few light showers at lunch time and in the early afternoon. Dry with spells of sun in the afternoon and evening. It will be windy. A storm is predicted for the North Sea on Saturday, but fortunately Hannover is around 150 km away from the sea. So we won't be affected with the heavy rain and storm, but at least more wind than ususal. I hope it will not be a problem.

I don't want to bother the forum too much, but I'll try to ask also to German coldplayers!

As I've already posted here and here, I'm desperately looking for a song that has been played in Paris during the preshow (and probably before every concert of the European leg)

All I can say is that this tune comes 2-3 songs before Jay-Z's "99 problems".

It's not "White Diamond", "How Do I Know" or the other titles posted in the other thread, and also it's not this one (one of the few that I've found on youtube thanks to a member of this forum)

So, I have a special request to make to you:

is there anybody willing to record (with a phone or a camera) a short video (30''-60'') of each song in the preshow?

In return, I'm willing to make a small donation as a 'thank you' if we succeed in finding the title.

Let me know via PM...and thanks anyway.

Enjoy the show!

I hope everybody will sing as loud as possible. The AWD-Arena has a great sound atmosphere, so we all just need to sing our hearts out.

I am going to scream "Amsterdam" for the whole time :lol::lol:

Amsterdam :wacko:

I'll just scream "WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOO" the whole time as well

and try to get Will look into my direction when they're walking over the MX stage, that dude's been ignoring the past 2 concerts ARGH!

I hope everybody will sing as loud as possible. The AWD-Arena has a great sound atmosphere, so we all just need to sing our hearts out.

I am going to scream "Amsterdam" for the whole time :lol::lol:

Haha that would be awesome if they gonna play Amsterdam but i don't think so :(

Maybe when a lot of people scream it after warning sign ;)

1 thing is sure, this is the last european concert for a few years and it gonna be amazing :D

Are there more people from this forum who have front of stage tickets?