✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[22-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ AWD Arena, Hannover, Germany

Jenjie

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to join a coldplayer's meeting as well! Didn't know there would be so many going to Hannover :wacko:

But I'll go with two friends of mine and they want to spend their time just with me and themselves.

Okay so you want to meet us but your friends won't let you? :lol:

I come from Holland by car, now my question, can you park your car near the stadium? or there are special parkingplaces in connection with the concert?

Ususally there is a huge parking place right next to the Stadium on the "Schützenfestplatz". But this will be blocked at the weekend, because they are going to build the Oktoberfestival. So there are NO parking places near the stadium. The local media have already reported that it will be necessary to park in the city and get to to the stadium by the underground, bus or have a walk. It's only 10 to 15 minutes from the City to the stadium - and it is a beautiful way.

Okay so you want to meet us but your friends won't let you? :lol:

:dozey:

they are two women. they don't want me to meet some strangers because they are afraid. :)

maybe they think it could be disturbing!?!?!

and the +1tickets will be seats anyway i guess :rolleyes:

but i already solved that problem.

i bought standing tickets and will sell the other ones :nice:

^ and ^^ : It's soon time for Christmas Lights. Christmas only a little more than 3 months away.

Wow...

WHERE THE FUCK WENT THIS YEAR O__O

lol time trolled me again :awesome:

I don't think they'll play Christmas Lights until late december though :anxious: (I haven't checked the concert thread, I don't even know if they have gigs in december..)

:dozey:

they are two women. they don't want me to meet some strangers because they are afraid. :)

maybe they think it could be disturbing!?!?!

and the +1tickets will be seats anyway i guess :rolleyes:

but i already solved that problem.

i bought standing tickets and will sell the other ones :nice:

:laugh4::laugh4:

Well, at least they care about you :P

Disturbing? What's disturbing about meeting strangers from the internet that you have never seen before? :awesome:

Ususally there is a huge parking place right next to the Stadium on the "Schützenfestplatz". But this will be blocked at the weekend, because they are going to build the Oktoberfestival. So there are NO parking places near the stadium. The local media have already reported that it will be necessary to park in the city and get to to the stadium by the underground, bus or have a walk. It's only 10 to 15 minutes from the City to the stadium - and it is a beautiful way.

Oke thank you!

Are there parkingbuildings in the city or do you have a tip where in the city parking the car?

Because i've never been in Hannover :P

hannover.jpg

Okay. For your better orientation that is Hannover city or at least a part of it. The AWD-Arena is at the Capital A. Between the Hannover Hauptbahnhof (central station) and the Neues Rathaus (New city hall) there are quite a few parkingbuildings and depending on your arrival time free parking spots (costs are okay, a few Euros for the day, i think).

Here is an overview of the "Parkhäuser" (only in German).

http://www.hannover-verkehr.de/vseiten/branchen/parkhaus.htm

My recommendation would be to drive to the "Parkhaus Osterstr". It is a 10-15 min walk to the Arena through the Maschpark-

But probably no rain and sunshine in the afternoon. So I think that's fine.

Believe me ;) even if there will be rain, it will be an amazing concert!

Last week I was in Munich very light dressed. I was worried after I saw all the people walking around with winter clothes! But as soon as the band started to play hurts like heaven, all the 55000 forgot the heavy rain and the 8°C ;) It's Like when you go see a really great band live and no one is saying it but everyone's feeling it. It's just magical :))

It was the best Birthday in my life :)

Don't think about the weather, just enjoy the concert :)

Edit: I'm sorry if that sounds a little bit weird but I'm still overwhelmed from the show last week :D

Would be great but it's a bit late to get something organized I think - or do you have any ideas?

Yeah, you're right, a bit too late now for anything fancy. And I didn't have any specific idea, unfortunately, just thought I ask.

I want it to be Saturday already, yet I don't ever want it to end! I can feel post-concert depression approaching already. :D