✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[18-May-2012] Coldplay @ Dragao Stadium, Porto, Portugal

Jenjie

I really like your way of thinking ;) :laugh3:

It's a very good point about the rushed announcement and with the pre-sale going online only within 22 hours.

They should have announced it earlier or waited a little with the pre-sale so that one would have been able to organize the money & make decisions :(

Esp. before X-Mas ... *sigh*

Well, it's true, I think :rolleyes:

It was very sudden! I didn't really like the way this whole thing was organized! :disappointed: But, concert ticket bought, there's nothing I can do now!

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine bought us tickets because I was working and we just bought the cheapest ones. We live quite near the city so it won't be a problem getting there sort of early enough to get a decent place. I wished I could be in the golden circle but I'm in college and I have really important things to pay for, as much as I love them :)

I agree with everyone about the short period of time between the announcement and the moment the tickets went on sale.

BUT I can't help being SOOOOO HAPPY they're coming back so soon!!!! :D

I agree with that short period thing too. I only heard about this at night, and my mom went to buy the tickets in the morning. We decided what tickets she'd get like 10 minutes before she bought them, it was really such a hurry! But right now I'm just so happy I have the tickets :happy2:

The tickets for green zone are already sold out

I also bought a ticket for golden circle... only god know how much it coast for me to pay for it, im unemployed and for the first time ever i had to ask my parents to buy a concert ticket, thank god i have family there and well.. they know how much i love coldplay :)

golden circle here too. about the price, bought 3 and when the girl told me "its 288€" i felt so bad :\ so many people without money enough to eat and i was spending almost 300€ in a concert tickets :\

Uhu, now i know i wont get much money for christmas... and im hoping i dont have an emergency that i need money for :\ :worried:

Hello.

I have get 3 tickets for the golden circle.:)

I have been waiting this many years, and at least I will go to see Coldplay live! :lol::lol:

I have got them on the website linked by the Coldplay's official site, so I hope there won't be any problem.

I see that there are non numbered, but if concert starts at 19:30 and we arrive at 19:00, our site in golden circle is guaranteed anyway, right?:\

Please could someone explain the Golden Circle? :confused:

Im looking to go to the NICE show in France and Presale starts tomorrow (I dont even know

how to get the presale code)

I would definitely pay more to be near the front

If you go to the first page of this thread, you can see a map of the stadium. The golden circle is that yellow area. Only around 4000 tickets were put for sale for that area and each one costs 95€. That's all I know :)

The tickets for green zone are already sold out

Are you sure about this? I finally bought my ticket today and asked at FNAC if there were some zones already sold out and I was told that there was that rumor but in fact no zones were sold out yet. The woman who sold me the ticket even said that the computer system showed that there were more tickets available today than yesterday. she also mentioned that this must be some kind of strategy to make people buy tickets more quickly. If this turns out to be true it's really sad that it has come to this.

Like everyone said these prices are absolutely insane for our country and come on, the IMF is here, are they not watching the news? I know they must have little control over this but it is really bothering me. Anyway, I really love coldplay and I hope this will be a great concert :cool:

Are you sure about this? I finally bought my ticket today and asked at FNAC if there were some zones already sold out and I was told that there was that rumor but in fact no zones were sold out yet. The woman who sold me the ticket even said that the computer system showed that there were more tickets available today than yesterday. she also mentioned that this must be some kind of strategy to make people buy tickets more quickly. If this turns out to be true it's really sad that it has come to this.

Like everyone said these prices are absolutely insane for our country and come on, the IMF is here, are they not watching the news? I know they must have little control over this but it is really bothering me. Anyway, I really love coldplay and I hope this will be a great concert :cool:

I´ve been looking at Ticketline website, when i wrote that there were not any tickets for the field and the day after there were more 2000 tickets again and now is sold out again ... i really think is marketing, they always do that :\

Wow how naive, I really didn't know this happened. Given that coldplay is popular here I see no need for this. Optimus Alive sold out. We can assume this will sold out too, but to force people to make this decision so soon is just wrong.

Thanks for checking again :)

I'm still wondering if I made a good decision buying the tickets for the red section... what do you think? Can I get a good spot if I get there early?

hi sorry for the late reply :shame:

I have never enter in this stadium ( they are my soccer enemies :evil: lol ) but i think you bought tickets for highest seats :thinking: dunno hows the view from there ... maybe you will see how HUUUUGE the gig is gonna be from far :wideeyed:

hi sorry for the late reply :shame:

I have never enter in this stadium ( they are my soccer enemies :evil: lol ) but i think you bought tickets for highest seats :thinking: dunno hows the view from there ... maybe you will see how HUUUUGE the gig is gonna be from far :wideeyed:

I guess :( oh well, the tickets are bought now, there's nothing I can do now... I'm sure I'll have fun anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

Actually, it could be that the concert is sold out now, coldplay is a popular band here* and there was even a tv ad so it doesn't surprise me if people ran to buy the tickets. Optimus Alive sold out pretty fast too. Anyway, we will know in a few weeks if it is really sold out or not, you never know if some more tickets will suddenly and mysteriously be available.

*(though for some only a guilty pleasure not assumed easily)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...