✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[18-May-2012] Coldplay @ Dragao Stadium, Porto, Portugal

Jenjie

Well, it all depends. If they haven't played in a few days they actually will do soundcheck. But more importantly, I see Chris wearing a Nike shirt???????? Are they advertising the Olympics or something? Who the hell is number 7?

it says chris on it i think it was custom made for him lol

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it all depends. If they haven't played in a few days they actually will do soundcheck. But more importantly, I see Chris wearing a Nike shirt???????? Are they advertising the Olympics or something? Who the hell is number 7?

Chris is wearing a jersey of the Portuguese national football team and the number 7 is like the number of the most important players :)

the shirt hes wearing is a football shirt for portugal and im guessing someone gave it to him cos it has his name on the back. maybe they just did an interview or met some fans or something

Clocks

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNxLWJiKIzg[/ame]

ETIAW

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfl-FE88GPo[/ame]

And these two

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RjTN4CQaLQ[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=biDRSZhY26M[/ame]

Clocks

ETIAW

And these two

Looks like the same setlist as normal

And to come back about the golden circle... Is that only for people who can afford more for an concert? So people with a normal ticket can't even get it to the X-stage??

And to come back about the golden circle... Is that only for people who can afford more for an concert? So people with a normal ticket can't even get it to the X-stage??

Those tickets were more expensive and X-stage lies within the Golden Circle area.

Those tickets were more expensive and X-stage lies within the Golden Circle area.

I see it, watched the price. Can't believe it. The price for the golden circle is 100 euro.

And mostly the people with more money dont always have to be the best fans... :inquisitive:[

But I'm gonna stop it now, saw the discuss had been taken at the start of the thread.