✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[18-May-2012] Coldplay @ Dragao Stadium, Porto, Portugal

Jenjie

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Huge, indeed.

I remember he shouting 'everybody ok, fundão' during Rock in Rio. It was funny because 'fundão' is a slang for 'people right in the back' or something. You'd expect him to be nice enough to greet their audience in their own language, but slang was even better than expected.

I just found a video about the setting up of the stage http://www.rtp.pt/noticias/index.php?article=553893&tm=4&layout=122&visual=61

It's in Portuguese but the main informations are that the doors open at 4PM, the support bands, Rita Ora and Marina and the Diamonds, start playing at 8PM and Coldplay will play at 22PM. There will be around 50 000 people in the stadium!

Also, you can see the stage and it looks that it's already set up. It's a bit different and I think it will have some kind of walkway in one of the sides :thinking: That's what it looks!

Also, you can see the stage and it looks that it's already set up. It's a bit different and I think it will have some kind of walkway in one of the sides :thinking: That's what it looks!

Do you mean this?

77.jpg

There's also one on the other side I think (1:05).

It's new, it wasn't there in December.

Do you mean this?

77.jpg

There's also one on the other side I think (1:05).

It's new, it wasn't there in December.

Yes, exactly, I was referring to that!

It's not so clear to see, but, apparently, there's also another one in the other side of the stage.

Yeah, in December there was only one in the middle of the stage, so I guess we'll have something very different during the European tour!

I just found a video about the setting up of the stage http://www.rtp.pt/noticias/index.php?article=553893&tm=4&layout=122&visual=61

It's in Portuguese but the main informations are that the doors open at 4PM, the support bands, Rita Ora and Marina and the Diamonds, start playing at 8PM and Coldplay will play at 22PM. There will be around 50 000 people in the stadium!

If this is true, it is great news, as it means they have realised they need to move the start of the show later as the european summer will mean that half the show is in daylight. much better idea if it starts at 10pm