✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[18-May-2012] Coldplay @ Dragao Stadium, Porto, Portugal

Jenjie

OMG! same here :dance: :dance: :dance:

Does anyone know exactly where was that photo taken? There must be like 9840289352 roads in Portugal that look like that.

This was taken in the Foz, Porto, near the beaches, also know as "praia do molho" I lived there for quite some years and I used to spend a few summers in that location. Viva o Porto, a melhor cidade do Pais.

Enjoy the show. ;) I saw the first 4 shows this year, Edmonton, Calgary and 2 in Vancouver. :wink3:

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^I meant the first picture, taken from the car they were in, driving to Porto. But thanks for the info anyway :). I'm from Lisbon (melhor cidadee!) but Porto is a beautiful city.

I have a poster of the photo in your avatar in my bedroom!

Oh! the other picture isn't clear enough to say where the picture was taken, sorry. There are lots of roads in Portugal that look the same :)

For me Porto is the best city in Portugal, I like Lisbon too but my heart is with Porto because I used to live there and most of my family is there too ;)

You have a good taste for having the poster of my avatar, that's an awesome picture.

Your avatar is cool too:cool4:

^^I meant the first picture, taken from the car they were in, driving to Porto. But thanks for the info anyway :). I'm from Lisbon (melhor cidadee!) but Porto is a beautiful city.

I have a poster of the photo in your avatar in my bedroom!

Oh! the other picture isn't clear enough to say where the picture was taken, sorry. There are lots of roads in Portugal that look the same :)

For me Porto is the best city in Portugal, I like Lisbon too but my heart is with Porto because I used to live there and most of my family is there too ;)

You have a good taste for having the poster of my avatar, that's an awesome picture.

Your avatar is cool too:cool4:

Yeah that was what I was saying :).

I love the poster, it's from the A Rush of Blood to the Head era and it was one of the first fan items I ever had from Coldplay.

Haha thanks, I don't think I ever had another since 2005 when I joined the forum. It was my favorite looney tunes character as a child.

Cool to see those video circles back. I like them more compared to usual screens.

@hps, they can also walk to the left 'rocket stage'. Maybe separate the band? Or many more B/C stage songs? I'm really curious about those rocket stages. They should definitely make the DVD in a stadium.

But what with the fences in the middle of the crowd??? Is so close to the stage only a possibility for people who spend more money?? Would be a bummer...

What is up with those two Moving to Mars-rockets on the field?

I'm curious what is their job during the concert!

If I'm not mistaken those are UFOs (as in the symbol for the song UFO) ;)

Maybe they're planning to play UFO, and those will light up when they do! :awesome:

@hps, they can also walk to the left 'rocket stage'. Maybe separate the band? Or many more B/C stage songs? I'm really curious about those rocket stages. They should definitely make the DVD in a stadium.

I cant see only "right" c-stage ?

But what with the fences in the middle of the crowd??? Is so close to the stage only a possibility for people who spend more money?? Would be a bummer...

That's the Golden Circle area.

80.jpg

If I'm not mistaken those are UFOs (as in the symbol for the song UFO) ;)

Maybe they're planning to play UFO, and those will light up when they do! :awesome:

Yes, u right :)

I think te rockets are just there to "be pretty" and shine a bit during the concert, like the other symbols during Don't Let It Break Your Heart on the arena shows, and the place where they are don't seem to be a stage, it seems to be there for technical reasons, like the speakers above it, maybe there are some lights there to light up not just the stage but the whole stadium. I''m just guessing of course.

they can also walk to the left 'rocket stage'. Maybe separate the band? Or many more B/C stage songs? I'm really curious about those rocket stages. They should definitely make the DVD in a stadium.

C-stage is situated behind the right U.F.O. thingy. The areas before the U.F.O. thingies is where the sound crew will do their work.

Hey Look at this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzaMwYPicbU]Coldplay At Estadio Do Dragão - Sneak Preview - Rehearsals 17/05/2012 Porto - Portugal - YouTube[/ame]

^ That's not commom, Chris don't usually sing on a soundcheck right? Really cool :D (The major minus eyes are really nice, seems like a tiger looking at you)

Well, it all depends. If they haven't played in a few days they actually will do soundcheck. But more importantly, I see Chris wearing a Nike shirt???????? Are they advertising the Olympics or something? Who the hell is number 7?