✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[18-May-2012] Coldplay @ Dragao Stadium, Porto, Portugal

Jenjie

That must be right ^^ They're performing at the Capital FM Summertime Ball on the same day as their manchester date. The capital fm show starts at 4! :D

That's true. Does anyone have an idea of how many songs they're playing at the Capital FM Show? And will this be aired live on the radio?

Thanks.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, guys. New poster here. Just a question. If Coldplay are beginning at 10pm UK time (which is the same time in Portugal), does that mean they'll come on stage at 10pm in their stadium tour in the UK?

I'm going to Manchester twice to see them :) !

Thanks a lot.

UK shows start at 9pm

Is it me, or does something not look right with these photos? :\ they don't seem as special as the arenas. Early days yet, only first stadium show, hope it doesn't rain in Manchester! Any setlist news? there usually is by now

i agree completely :S the arena shows were magical.. there just dont look as amazing

obviously coldplay will still be greaat but yeh. its also a shame there wont by xylo bands behind the stage

I do not think that will amuse prod to lose seats just for Paris's Grafity... They are just decorated tarpaulins to hide these seats ...

we "ColdplayCorner.com" talk with PARIS the day befor he flaying to porto and he said he is going to work on a special grafity for the kick off of the MX STADIUMS TOUR

we "ColdplayCorner.com" talk with PARIS the day befor he flaying to porto and he said he is going to work on a special grafity for the kick off of the MX STADIUMS TOUR

Cool, even cooler for your pub .... :rolleyes: