✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[18-May-2012] Coldplay @ Dragao Stadium, Porto, Portugal

Jenjie

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just looking at this huge stage is unbelievable, how much must it cost? how is it transported? how long does it take to set up and take down? how many people must they employ? it truly is absolutely crazy to think about the money surrounding it all, the instruments and other stuff to do with them alone will be a fortune, i'm going off on one here, dont really know why!! chris, jonny, guy and will must be absolutely loaded to say the least

just looking at this huge stage is unbelievable, how much must it cost? how is it transported? how long does it take to set up and take down? how many people must they employ? it truly is absolutely crazy to think about the money surrounding it all, the instruments and other stuff to do with them alone will be a fortune, i'm going off on one here, dont really know why!! chris, jonny, guy and will must be absolutely loaded to say the least

Not as loaded as U2 ;) Did you see the 360 Tour stage?

No Politik, sadly but what a WONDERFUL SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

They did Warning Sign though which to me was absolutely perfect! I never thought I'd get to see it live.

It was a tremendous concert! Chris spoke in Portuguese, successfully charming everyone and in spite of the rain (or even adding to it) the whole show was just... great. I loved it and I was quite far from the main stage (but saw them REALLY close when they went to the C-Stage)!

I would say more right now but it's 3 in the morning and I need to sleep :P