✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Stade de France, Paris, France

Jenjie

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I don't think they are going to make any change in the setlist. It's too much risk that the song is not going to work for whatever reason (technical problem, crowd not digging it...). If they use the same setlist, they are sure that it's going to work = better chances for an awesome DVD (especially since Paris' crowds are apparently one of the best)

The news about the two xylobands makes me even more depressed about not going tonight :cry: Being in France yet not able to go is terrible, Paris seems so close yet so far away :(

^ I don't think they are going to make any change in the setlist. It's too much risk that the song is not going to work for whatever reason (technical problem, crowd not digging it...). If they use the same setlist, they are sure that it's going to work = better chances for an awesome DVD (especially since Paris' crowds are apparently one of the best)

The news about the two xylobands makes me even more depressed about not going tonight :cry: Being in France yet not able to go is terrible, Paris seems so close yet so far away :(

Apparently 42 has been sound checked the past two nights. And everyone loves 42.