✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Stade de France, Paris, France

Jenjie

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, ja! :) Jag har funnits på sidan länge, men inte varit aktiv alls, i stort sett. Men ändringar på det nu!

Kör min tredje konsert för veckan ikväll, översugen på Hannover den 22a med... Som sig bör, så är vädret kasst här idag :)

Nice! Have an awesome night! I'm sure you will have! :)

Hi guys! :D I finally managed to tweet! (@coeurli)

After a few hours of rain it is finally sunny! They used an AC DC song like 5 times for the soundcheck, and later we also heard CB!

See you later! :D

AC/DC?? Does that mean 'Oldlay' was soundchecking?? It's usually the crew that break out the classic rock during soundcheck,lol.

Oh some one please tell me that there will be an audio download of this concert.. ? =) This particular one I really want for a few reasons...

And our very own Coldplayer Clairounette is their today! =)

I'm sure someone will...

reiterating a question from a while back, is there a live stream this time?

Words cannot describe how much I wish I was going tonight. 80 000 Coldplayers together singing and lighting up with Xylobands... wow. I was at the Stockholm show on Thursday and I still can't stop thinking about the amazingness!

Anyway, I'll just have to make do with the live blog and hopefully some site or radio station will air the show so I can listen and dream of the paradise that tonight will be Paris. Have fun, fellow Coldplayers! <3