Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What made you LOL today?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 225.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • topazann
    topazann

    I left a silent but deadly in an empty aisle at the grocery store today. Moving along with my shopping to the next aisle, I hear a couple who just turned into the aisle exclaiming "Oh my god!", then s

Posted Images

A birthday gift from my friend. They made for me "study package" - Swedish vodka and phrasebook. :laugh3:

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmhvdtX72eQ[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7CHfqg0wd8]What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction Parody! Key of Awesome #57 - YouTube[/ame]

dumbledore__s_magicalspankdance_by_zani_alone-d34w5z5.gif :awesome:

cannotunseeplz.png?1 ME EYEZ

 

 

 

btw I freaking love your signature :wacky:

 

^ LOL!

 

my friends

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-XbGrhxx2A&feature=related]???? ????? ????????? ???? ??? ??? ))) - YouTube[/ame]

a photo of my friend.....we took it while monkeying about in front of the camera lol

???? ????? ????????? ???? ??? ??? ))) - YouTube[/url]

 

cute :|

legendary!!!

I love Barney!!!

what up!!!:D

 

328394_700b.jpg :awesome:

ARRRRR!

 

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0RSHFoRbiE[/ame]

The Ricky Gervais Show. I haven't seen it for long.. But I love it. :awesome:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WteF0j5gYGk&feature=g-logo]DRAMATIC SONG - YouTube[/ame]

 

This.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My classmate borrowed my cell phone today. And he sent the most songs I heard to his cell phone. But I think that list is not correct. :laugh3:

Seeing this vid again:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQiwFDmnADc][serious Request 2011] Coldplay heeft een video boodschap - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.