✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you LOL today?

Nikola

No, it was never aired. But I don't know if you remember, but that episode with Dylan and Hayley's dad (wow I forget his name haha) he played it on his guitar.

Lol, it's kinda catchy too :P

Oh yeah that episode was awesome! I remember Phil wanted a knight shaped guitar or something.:laugh3:

Someone on Twitter just called me a "Coldgay poof" for complimenting someone's photo's of Coldplay in Ricoh Arena tonight.

They said it was the gayest thing they had ever seen, and I said as they were obviously an expert on all things gay that I bowed to their superior knowledge, then laughed my head off when they replied with "fuck yeh bitch" as my sarcasm went whistling over their empty head

Someone on Twitter just called me a "Coldgay poof" for complimenting someone's photo's of Coldplay in Ricoh Arena tonight.

They said it was the gayest thing they had ever seen, and I said as they were obviously an expert on all things gay that I bowed to their superior knowledge, then laughed my head off when they replied with "fuck yeh bitch" as my sarcasm went whistling over their empty head

Ignorant fugly c***faces... oh well :smug:

bakers trying to sing...