✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello from Sitka, Alaska

redmagic73

Hi all,

just wanted to say hello. i am new to this forum thing but as i have been listening to Coldplay for 10 years now and am finally smitten with one of the band members, i felt compelled to look for websites dedicated to chatting about the band and posting pictures, etc. i don't know how all of you do it, but thanks for posting so many great pictures, etc! :D;)

warm regards,

redmagic73 AKA Melissa

thanks each of you for the welcome :)

oh god, i can't stand Palin lol! i'm not a true Alaskan anyway, i'm an Air Force brat :)

ummmmmmm *blushing*, definitely Guy. Scottish, dark hair and eyes and i've always had a thing for bass players...he's awesome! how about any of you?:wink3:

thanks each of you for the welcome :)

oh god, i can't stand Palin lol! i'm not a true Alaskan anyway, i'm an Air Force brat :)

ummmmmmm *blushing*, definitely Guy. Scottish, dark hair and eyes and i've always had a thing for bass players...he's awesome! how about any of you?:wink3:

Well, I'm more into Chris, but I find Guy hot as well :wink3:

Welcome to Coldplaying! I am also an old fan of the band but a new member to the forum. SO glad I finally joined. It's a truly amazing place to be. And addictive, I'll warn you. ;) If you need help with anything, I'll be willing to try to help, though getting around on the forum is overall pretty easy. :D And also...must agree with you on Guy Berryman. :blush: I'd have to say Chris has the most winsome adorableness ever, but Guy is just so dang cute it's ridiculous! They're both so different...love 'em both in different ways. :heart: ;) Anyhow, welcome here! Oh, and by the way--I envy you living in Alaska--it's SO beautiful there!! :)

Welcome to Coldplaying! I am also an old fan of the band but a new member to the forum. SO glad I finally joined. It's a truly amazing place to be. And addictive, I'll warn you. ;) If you need help with anything, I'll be willing to try to help, though getting around on the forum is overall pretty easy. :D And also...must agree with you on Guy Berryman. :blush: I'd have to say Chris has the most winsome adorableness ever, but Guy is just so dang cute it's ridiculous! They're both so different...love 'em both in different ways. :heart: ;) Anyhow, welcome here! Oh, and by the way--I envy you living in Alaska--it's SO beautiful there!! :)

thanks for the welcome :) so addictive that i literally have to pull myself away from my computer and make myself think about something else (and do other things); it's a bit overwhelming for me actually with all the people and posts, etc. i would like to know how to post a new thread. i'd love to know how many people on here are from Ireland, Scotland, Australia, England, Wales, and the US. i'm especially interested in "friending" people on this forum that are Irish, Scottish, and/or from the US....:) you say getting around on this forum is pretty easy but it seems kind of difficult for me but them i'm technologically awkward lol, so any help would be appreciated (see the question about posting a new thread).

only one band member for me. only Guy grabs my attention ;) but chris is pretty funny when he does interviews. i think my favorite interview so far (with the entire band) is the 2008 Rove (australian) interview. it cracked me up. especially when they start talking about getting the concerts so good that people are desperate to pee and so when the band would go off stage everyone would run to the toilets and so when the band comes back on stage for the encore the arena/stadium would be empty ahahahaha.

don't envy me too much for living in AK. the place i live i've been for 9 years and it rains more than any place i've ever lived (South East AK is a rain forest tho). when the sun does finally come out tho it is beautiful!!

thanks again SupermassiveCPnerd for the welcome :)