✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Verizon Center, Washington, DC, USA

Tash

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going tonight as well. With some other friends. I think tonight I will look at the atmosphere more, and the other people, and the lights....instead of just staring at Chris :)

I am excited. Very very much. Will wear my new Mylo Xyloto shirt. Probably less pictures tonight, I will try to enjoy it more.

I might try to meet Chris like some of you guys did last night. Will have to research better as to where to go after the concert. If someone is willing to share some tips, like when exactly, where, how long to wait, etc....it would be appreciated :)

Going tonight as well. With some other friends. I think tonight I will look at the atmosphere more, and the other people, and the lights....instead of just staring at Chris :)

I am excited. Very very much. Will wear my new Mylo Xyloto shirt. Probably less pictures tonight, I will try to enjoy it more.

I might try to meet Chris like some of you guys did last night. Will have to research better as to where to go after the concert. If someone is willing to share some tips, like when exactly, where, how long to wait, etc....it would be appreciated :)

They are off after tonight so I think they will run after the show.

Should be another good one tonight! I thought the band was sharp last night, and Chris was particularly on his game. He seemed so excited and energized right from the beginning; I could see them as they came on stage before the full lights went up and he was jumping multiple times and yelling out to the crowd. Perhaps knowing they are getting a couple of weeks off is energizing them, so tonight could be special. It also should be a little cooler in the venue, as we've finally had a bit of a break in the heat - it was somewhat sweltering in there yesterday.