18 Speed Of Sound

19 Clocks

20 Fix You

21 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

-----------------

namerica.jpg

Extra North American dates added

16 December 2011 11:59 pm

Second nights in Philadelphia, DC, Boston, San Jose, Toronto, Montreal and East Rutherford

news_line.png

Good evening. Seven extra dates have now been added to Coldplay's North American tour - all of which are second nights at existing venues: San Jose on 28 April, Philadelphia on 6 July, Washington DC on 9 July, Toronto on 24 July, Montreal on 27 July, Boston on 30 July and East Rutherford on 4 August. See below for the full updated list of shows.

The AMEX pre-sale for all three shows begins at 10am (local time) today from here. The general sales for all the confirmed shows except LA and Chicago begin Saturday at 10am (local time) from 1-800-745-3000, Ticketmaster and Livenation.

APRIL

17 Edmonton, AB Rexall Place

18 Calgary, AB Scotiabank Saddledome

20 Vancouver, BC Rogers Arena

24 Portland, OR Rose Garden Arena

25 Seattle, WA KeyArena

27 San Jose, CA HP Pavilion At San Jose

28 San Jose, CA HP Pavilion At San Jose (extra date)

MAY

1 Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl (On sale 9 Jan)

2 Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl (On sale 9 Jan)

JUNE

22 Dallas, TX American Airlines Center

25 Houston, TX Toyota Center

28 Tampa, FL St. Pete Times Forum

29 Miami, FL American Airlines Arena

JULY

2 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena

5 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center

6 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center (extra date)

8 Washington, DC Verizon Center

9 Washington, DC Verizon Center (extra date)

23 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre

24 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre (extra date)

26 Montreal, QC Bell Centre

27 Montreal, QC Bell Centre (extra date)

29 Boston, MA TD Garden

30 Boston, MA TD Garden (extra date)

AUGUST

3 East Rutherford, NJ Izod Center

4 East Rutherford, NJ - Izod Center (extra date)

7 Chicago, IL United Center (On sale 19 Dec)

11 St. Paul, MN Xcel Energy Center

Anchorman

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a problem processing your credit card information.

You have exceeded the number of times you may submit this card. It was not accepted and the tickets have been released. Please submit a new request for tickets using another credit card.

WTF?? I hate this page, this way of getting tickets is the worst ever!

My logic exactly :) Plus, we've just saved some money! Can't wait you guys!

Yes! I had some trouble buying the tickets with the credit card of my mother, but my brother arrived home and saved my life with his credit card!

I bought tickets for three gigs this month! So there was not a lot of money left :lol: I guess Santa has already given me what I want! :P

The cheap seats are that bad?? :\

Cheap seats at Verizon Center aren't that bad. I've seen my fair share of capitals/wizards games from the upper deck and it's still pretty good. Saw Green Day/Kaiser Chiefs a couple years ago from the floor (it was general admission) and that was amazing, but I didn't feel like dropping an extra 30-60 per ticket to sit on the floor :P I'm at 415 G for the 8th and 412 O for the 9th

Cheap seats at Verizon Center aren't that bad. I've seen my fair share of capitals/wizards games from the upper deck and it's still pretty good. Saw Green Day/Kaiser Chiefs a couple years ago from the floor (it was general admission) and that was amazing, but I didn't feel like dropping an extra 30-60 per ticket to sit on the floor :P I'm at 415 G for the 8th and 412 O for the 9th

Good to know, thanks for the info! I'm sitting at 406 H. Anyway, at a Coldplay show any section is good! :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

COME ON GUYS. The concert is a week away and our "DC" thread is pretty slow/empty! I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty pumped for the concert. This will be my third one and I'll be going both nights. After reading some posts from the Miami concert, it appears that if you wait around after the concert you might get lucky and get some stuff signed by the band! Depending on what it looks like, I may wait 45-1hr after the concert to see what happens. As many of us here would say, one of my dreams is To Meet coldplay! Also if any of you all want to meet up before the concert for food in the area or whatever let me know!

I was wondering if there was any new chat over in this thread, so excited about the show(s) next week!

I only have a ticket to Sunday's show, just checked Ticketmaster and they have some seats in section 116 on Monday, which is behind the stage. Not sure if those are any good - I've been to shows where those seats are awesome (bird's eye view on the stage) and shows where it's a complete waste of money :inquisitive: Anyone have any ideas based on the current live show if it's worth getting a ticket in section 116?

Back in 2009, I bought a ticket the same day of the show and wound up in secion 203 - right next to where the boys came out to sing from the audience :dance: Maybe I will wait until after Sunday's show to see how the setup is before deciding...

Anyway WOOT!! Not long now :dance:

Would love to meet up with folks for a drink beforehand, where is a good central place to meet?