Find results in...
✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pop-Up Book Discoveries

laxwatcher

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3. Car Kids was one of the last tracks cut from the album list, so it must be a great song. It also says Car Kids is a classical/landscape type song with strings, synths, claps, and tambourines.

As if people weren't already obsessed with this song, its going to get even worse haha!

Great find :)

So let fly, your blutterfly.

Why is Chris Martin obsessed with butterflies?!?!?!?!

Another interesting thing I found was a page with 'MAJOR MINUS' written up at the top, but instead of the lyrics to Major Minus, we get these lyrics which presumably belonged to A Man Who Swears:

There's a man who swears he's God

But I'm pretty sure he's not

There's a man who walks around

Like he owns the f*ckin lot

Takes his time

A playing with your mind

Crocodile clock

You must

It's just work

It's not easy / hard

All the while

Tell you that you're climbing

Pulling the ladder apart

Saw the boss hogg

Found by ColdplayingfromKansas here: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91231

:o

COLDPLAY, Y U NO REALISE POTENTIAL?

Do you do anything other than sarcastically whine at people? Dear god..

I'm not whining. I just think it's valuable to keep things organized. There's no point to a forum if you have to click on a million different threads to understand what's happening. Any mod would agree with me: It's why they merge threads. What's so bad about that, Nukem?

I have as much of a right to be sarcastic as you do to have a stupid username.

this :)

I care about your opinion so I'm responding to your post. Hi.

They were writing such a great album before Parapara...

I can say that the words on the cover end with

"Where we're gonna run, God only knows

Now take your arrow and shoot me".

That's depressing but sounds very good. Could be Great Expectations or Golden Arrow or...

They were writing such a great album before Parapara... I can say that the words on the cover end with "Where we're gonna run, God only knows Now take your arrow and shoot me".

Chris used to be a good lyricist, but then he took an arr... nevermind.

Why is Chris Martin obsessed with butterflies?!?!?!?!

Cos. You are familiar with their life cycle? They go from being fugly caterpillars to a cocoon and come out as flamboyant beautiful butterflies! :nod:

Alas, I'm still in my cocoon. :shame: Waiting to turn into something beautiful... AKA, waiting to finish college to start living my life to the fullest. :rolleyes:

He lets you keep his penis but he doesn't explain that? :thinking: Fascinating... :surprised:

You know: Life is for living!

:nod:

You came along and you cut me loose...

I wish college was a 1460 day long non-stop orgy, like in American movies. :shame:

I'm kidding/exaggerating, but I'm definitely not completely happy with my life. I guess that's why I can relate to so many Coldplay songs, and the butterflies... ;)

Just ignore me, I don't know why I'm writing this. :thinking: I am very very happy in 2012. :smug2:

I'm well. Tired from work but I need to finish synthesizing these organics before I leave for the day. Do you like this thread? I do.

Hi Brent. I see you've filled my void. I mean, you've been the obnoxious bitch, or perceived as being one instead of me for a week or so since I last visited.

Haters gonna hate. Reillys gonna reill. :cool4: