November 13, 200916 yr Why are my favorite bands playing at Wembley when I dont have money :bigcry: oh Rani, you said it, im just hoping they will come to NY to do a proper MSG show Rani i think i might quote you and put you in my siggy edit - just did it
November 13, 200916 yr oh Rani, you said it, im just hoping they will come to NY to do a proper MSG show Rani i think i might quote you and put you in my siggy edit - just did it if they go there... can I go see them with you Christa? :wacky:
November 13, 200916 yr Christa1 : Dec 2009 11 Live 105 NSSN, San Francisco, USADec 2009 12 Holiday Havoc '09, Las Vegas, USADec 2009 15 The End's Deck The Hall Ball, Seattle, USAI don't see NYC for the time being. It may come later.
November 13, 200916 yr if they go there... can I go see them with you Christa? :wacky: of course! a big army of coldplayers at a muse show:nice::wacko::army::love:
November 13, 200916 yr Christa1 : Dec 2009 11 Live 105 NSSN, San Francisco, USADec 2009 12 Holiday Havoc '09, Las Vegas, USADec 2009 15 The End's Deck The Hall Ball, Seattle, USA I don't see NYC for the time being. It may come later. oh thankies, they will prob work there way across the us, i hope
November 13, 200916 yr of course! a big army of coldplayers at a muse show:nice::wacko::army::love: They will for sure ! Let's go to one of their show all together :dance: That'd be so freaking :awesome:
November 13, 200916 yr I could win their new album, :) :bigcry: I hate the fact that i have so little money that i have to try to win Albums. :laugh4: I'll finally have it, and feck it...if i don't win,i might bum money off someone. I need it!
November 13, 200916 yr wouldn't that be grand!! That'd be epic! :wacky: I could win their new album, :) :bigcry: I hate the fact that i have so little money that i have to try to win Albums. :laugh4: I'll finally have it, and feck it...if i don't win,i might bum money off someone. I need it! hahahahahaha! :lol: We're all music slaves :P
November 14, 200916 yr :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: I'm going to get up early next Friday and the first thing I'm doing is buying a ticket ... I don't care if I spend all my money again ... there's no way I'm not going.Seriously?? :awesome: I think I'll do the same!!!! Also bis spätestens Sept 2010 in London dann? :bomb: Lass uns nächstes Wochenende nochmal reden... wenn du magst natürlich :kiss:
November 14, 200916 yr I would LOVE to go to Wembley one day... Same! My three favourite bands have either played or are going to play there.
November 14, 200916 yr Seriously?? :awesome: I think I'll do the same!!!! Also bis spätestens Sept 2010 in London dann? :bomb: Lass uns nächstes Wochenende nochmal reden... wenn du magst natürlich :kiss: :awesome: Yes, I'm still serious. Ja, wir reden auf jeden Fall nochmal. :nice: Die Flüge kann man immer noch nächstes Jahr buchen, aber das Ticket für's Konzert kaufe ich auf jeden Fall schon.
November 15, 200916 yr i was watching a french music channel and they showed the best bands that Muse listen and here we are with: U2 :heart:, RATM :heart:, Queen, Arctic Monkeys, Marilyn Manson :P, Depeche Mode, Archive, Nirvana, Pearl Jam :heart:, Radiohead :heart: and Green Day it was an amazing playlist, i enjoyed the songs soo much :D
November 15, 200916 yr Why does the Wembley dates be on the same weekend at End of the Road (of which I'm planning to get tickets for when they come on sale somepoint)?
November 16, 200916 yr I Think its time a new poll was put on this thread, if possible, with the new album and all
November 16, 200916 yr i was watching a french music channel and they showed the best bands that Muse listen and here we are with: U2 :heart:, RATM :heart:, Queen, Arctic Monkeys, Marilyn Manson :P, Depeche Mode, Archive, Nirvana, Pearl Jam :heart:, Radiohead :heart: and Green Day it was an amazing playlist, i enjoyed the songs soo much :D Yay! The boys like Green Day. :)
November 16, 200916 yr i was watching a french music channel and they showed the best bands that Muse listen and here we are with: U2 :heart:, RATM :heart:, Queen, Arctic Monkeys, Marilyn Manson :P, Depeche Mode, Archive, Nirvana, Pearl Jam :heart:, Radiohead :heart: and Green Day it was an amazing playlist, i enjoyed the songs soo much :D :wreck: Marilyn Manson? What is this!? -fetal position- No, JK. But srsly. He scares me. :uhoh: :bigcry:
November 16, 200916 yr Now they announced there will be a pre-sale... but at seetickets!! :bigcry: WHY??? :snobby: I don't get it. Snow Patrol did this too and seetickets is the worst if you don't live in the UK. No way I'm ordering there to end up queuing at the box office on the morning of the concert. Again: :bigcry:
November 16, 200916 yr Hell yes. Been checking KROQ's website for the past week, and they just confirmed rumors that Muse will be headlining Almost Acoustic Christmas in Los Angeles on December 13th. It's not a full show, but hey, I'll try to rally some people to come anyways. (Phoenix is playing too!) :D
November 16, 200916 yr Now they announced there will be a pre-sale... but at seetickets!! :bigcry: WHY??? :snobby: I don't get it. Snow Patrol did this too and seetickets is the worst if you don't live in the UK. No way I'm ordering there to end up queuing at the box office on the morning of the concert. Again: :bigcry: Wait! Whaaat? :bigcry: What does that mean for us?
November 16, 200916 yr :wreck: Marilyn Manson? What is this!? -fetal position- No, JK. But srsly. He scares me. :uhoh: :bigcry: :lol: He scares me too! :uhoh:
Create an account or sign in to comment