July 1, 200521 yr so it is just an old song ... lol i recognised the chorus but the other bit i thought it was from another song ... sounds good anyway!
July 2, 200521 yr Yeah I love their version of "can't take my eyes off of you"! It's better than the original..... :thinking: :lol:
July 4, 200521 yr aw I still haven't watch this..damn it! :cry: But I'm downloading it now ;) :D :D :D
July 4, 200521 yr Aww i really wanted to see their live8 show but they never showed it on tv :cry: anybody else catch it?!!? :)
July 4, 200521 yr They did the best show! :cool: wooooow only 4 songs but aaaaamazing :D oops I want Muse noooooooooooooooow I want it now! :P
July 5, 200521 yr Lol haha yeah....Was that in Ireland or coming back from London i can remember it happening but not remember where lol LONDON BABAYYYY!!!! :P :cool: I think it was after our crazy trip around the world with that manic irish bus driver :dizzy2: Haha oh yeah at the train station....that bus ride was one to remember lol i nearly got flung out of the door :rolleyes: kinda fun tho and dangerooso :D
July 5, 200521 yr They did the best show! :cool: wooooow only 4 songs but aaaaamazing :D oops I want Muse noooooooooooooooow I want it now! :P Aww what songs did they play?? :) I really wanted to see it.. :cry:
July 5, 200521 yr They did the best show! :cool: wooooow only 4 songs but aaaaamazing :D oops I want Muse noooooooooooooooow I want it now! :P Aww what songs did they play?? :) I really wanted to see it.. :cry: Plug In Baby Bliss Hysteria Sing for Absolution.. not in that order though.. ;)
July 6, 200521 yr No :stunned: They played: Hysteria, Bliss, Timer is Running Out, and Plug in Baby :idea2:
July 7, 200521 yr No :stunned: They played: Hysteria, Bliss, Timer is Running Out, and Plug in Baby :idea2: Oh cool,thanks for telling moi...i wish i could have seen it though*sigh* :cry: oh well :)
July 7, 200521 yr Oh cool,thanks for telling moi...i wish i could have seen it though*sigh* oh well I think there's a link to donwload it in Multimedia :idea2: or Live8 :/
July 9, 200521 yr muse are so ridiculously amazing i love it. matt's amazing musical genius dom's ridiculous 14piece drum kit and chris's kick ass bass playing and live - i nearly got trampled to death in the mosh! gosh that was hard breathing.
July 10, 200521 yr Hey, does anyone have the full versions of these sheet musics? Ruled By Secrecy Butterflies and Hurricanes Apocalypse Please Endlessly?
July 12, 200521 yr holy crap. that was one of the most energetic live performances i've ever seen (talkin bout live 8) I hadn't heard of Muse before that, looks like I'll be making a trip to best buy tomorrow to snatch the cd. now a new favorite
July 12, 200521 yr pick up Origin Of Symmetry.... its a MUST for any Muse fan... Absolution is quite a gem.. and Showbiz is good to have as a collecters item.. there's only about 3 songs on there I really listen to... as for the the aforemention cds.. they are both ace!! I saw them live last Nov. in NYC..... amazing!!!!! :stunned:
July 12, 200521 yr I just got into Muse not too long ago and all I have to say is....WOW. I love their sound/music style. To me, they sound very much like Radiohead...yet different. If you catch my drift...
Create an account or sign in to comment