✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Aw. :sad: Which gif was it? If it's possible to describe it.

You know the scene from Zoolander with the 'models' in the car, jamming to Wham!? Yeah, that scene with Matt, Dom, Chris and Kirky's faces on there... It was the best thing evah. I'm so sad I deleted it... How I did it, idk :cry:

You know the scene from Zoolander with the 'models' in the car, jamming to Wham!? Yeah, that scene with Matt, Dom, Chris and Kirky's faces on there... It was the best thing evah. I'm so sad I deleted it... How I did it, idk :cry:

:cheesy:

MuseZoolander.gif

The facial expressions are perfect. :awesome:

Haha, I've been on the .mu forums a fair bit lately (seeing as it's only ONE WEEK TIL MY GIG :bomb:), and people are getting really fired up about the fact that Australia's going to get "special treatment" or something... :facepalm:

It's kinda hilarious actually, I was just like SRSLY guys? Even if we do get one rarity or something (unlikely, seeing as they haven't given preferential treatment over any other countries on the whole world tour, at least not that I'm aware of), GET OVER IT :laugh3:

Edit: whoah, we just, like, posted at the same time Christina :uhoh:

Haha, I've been on the .mu forums a fair bit lately (seeing as it's only ONE WEEK TIL MY GIG :bomb:), and people are getting really fired up about the fact that Australia's going to get "special treatment" or something... :facepalm:

It's kinda hilarious actually, I was just like SRSLY guys? Even if we do get one rarity or something (unlikely, seeing as they haven't given preferential treatment over any other countries on the whole world tour, at least not that I'm aware of), GET OVER IT :laugh3:

Edit: whoah, we just, like, posted at the same time Christina :uhoh:

I did some .mu stalking before my gig too. :awesome:

I honestly think you guys will get some rarities, but I don't think you're going to get a completely different setlist or anything. :thinking: My guess is: every show, 1-2 rarities. Either that or the second night of every location gets 1-2 rarities, like what they did in the US. :wacko:

But my suggestion is don't get your hopes really high, and then it's even better when they get blown out of the water. :P

That's my outlook on everything. :awesome:

I did some .mu stalking before my gig too. :awesome:

I honestly think you guys will get some rarities, but I don't think you're going to get a completely different setlist or anything. :thinking: My guess is: every show, 1-2 rarities. Either that or the second night of every location gets 1-2 rarities, like what they did in the US. :wacko:

But my suggestion is don't get your hopes really high, and then it's even better when they get blown out of the water. :P

That's my outlook on everything. :awesome:

Haha yeah, I honestly don't care if we get rarities or not. I mean yes it would be awesome, but it's still going to be awesome even if they don't! I'm not going to go in with any expectations :P

Mind you, if I'm going to be lining up with the .mu people they'll be filling my head with all sorts of crazy expectations :P

And I'm not going to the second night, so again not really expecting any rarities. Ahh well :awesome:

And yeah I agree with your view, I like to do the same thing... I remember even at school (haha, I feel old saying that :p) when all my friends were like "dude, you're SO going to win this award" I still convinced myself I wasn't going to so was genuinely happy and surprised when I did

/odd analogy :thinking:

Yeah, a day with some .mu people and they're going to have you convinced you're either getting GL and NSC or RBS and CE, depending on the person. :lol:

That's a good point, you're going to have a good time and a fun day out, not to hear a rarity.

That happens to me all the time. :wacky: Works every time except for bingo. :lol: