✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

^^^ Awesome, I envy that you heard Butterflies and Hurricanes. :bomb:

^ I know right! They might play some festivals next year though.

That's what I was thinking, no tours but some festivals. *cough cough Bamboozle plz?!?!?* :bigcry:

@ines Just noticed your icon. Mannn, that's amazing. I love Dom's rainbow colours

@Showbiz I think that somewhere or another they've said that Australia is the last leg before they finish the Resistance era. So sad.

I think it makes sense. . . but don't be sad, after the Resistance era comes one bigger and better! :awesome:

I just hope they still play rarities like CE and RBS on occasion, and not completely get rid of them on the next tour. :uhoh2:

I think it makes sense. . . but don't be sad, after the Resistance era comes one bigger and better! :awesome:

I just hope they still play rarities like CE and RBS on occasion, and not completely get rid of them on the next tour. :uhoh2:

Yeah. They'll have to somehow one up themselves. So it should be epic epic.

If they did lose the classic rarities then they wouldn't be the same Muse... I think though, no matter what, everyone will get Feeling Good because it's been on setlists forever (and I secretly think Matt likes singing into a Megaphone :D)

@ines Just noticed your icon. Mannn, that's amazing. I love Dom's rainbow colours

@Showbiz I think that somewhere or another they've said that Australia is the last leg before they finish the Resistance era. So sad.

@Hysteria I take it you went to night two... I am very jealous you got to hear Bliss. That's like one of my favourite songs!!!

Yep. :D Bliss was amazing! :heart:

Yeah. They'll have to somehow one up themselves. So it should be epic epic.

If they did lose the classic rarities then they wouldn't be the same Muse... I think though, no matter what, everyone will get Feeling Good because it's been on setlists forever (and I secretly think Matt likes singing into a Megaphone :D)

Yeah, I'm not too worried about being disappointed. :P

Yeah, Feeling Good will never die! :lol: I'm just kidding, it actually adds a lot of fun to the show. I really enjoyed it live. :awesome:

Feeling Good is great live, but I would rather another piano song that's Muse's own song like Sunburn for example. :P

I can only imagine what it was like being there for that. (I've youtubed it so very many times, trying to implant it in to my mind :sweatdrop:)

Yeah, the crowd went mental! :awesome:

I know!!! :bigcry: And New Born!

Whatt? I didn't know they didn't play New Born either! :|

They didn't play it 2nd night of Wembley either. They've dropped it quite a few times this tour. I hope for the next tour, it isn't going to be dropped and appear now and again. :\

They didn't play it 2nd night of Wembley either. They've dropped it quite a few times this tour. I hope for the next tour, it isn't going to be dropped and appear now and again. :\

It'll probably end up being one of the tracks that comes in and out of circulation. I want, one day, for them to do a complete pre-BHaR show though for us that were too young to go back then. That was ould be the best things evars. :smug:

Ohmygosh.... Noo! :cry:

I hope they won't drop New Born anymore! :(

It'll probably end up being one of the tracks that comes in and out of circulation. I want, one day, for them to do a complete pre-BHaR show though for us that were too young to go back then. That was ould be the best things evars. :smug:

Yes! that would be amazing! :wideeyed:

:stunned:

I have stumbled along a thread that I should have been in a long time ago judging from it... Especially this page :lol:

So, uhm, hi I guess :P

I hope this isn't creepy to ask (sorry if it is :uhoh:), but . . . are you a member of ontd_muse by any chance? :awesome: I think I recognize your username.

I hope this isn't creepy to ask (sorry if it is :uhoh:), but . . . are you a member of ontd_muse by any chance? :awesome: I think I recognize your username.

I just squee'd when I saw this. Yes. Yes I am-- same username :D You are on there as well?

And whoa @Hysteria, you were at Teignmouth... Oh man, so jealous :stunned: