✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Haha, I've been on the .mu forums a fair bit lately (seeing as it's only ONE WEEK TIL MY GIG :bomb:), and people are getting really fired up about the fact that Australia's going to get "special treatment" or something... :facepalm:

It's kinda hilarious actually, I was just like SRSLY guys? Even if we do get one rarity or something (unlikely, seeing as they haven't given preferential treatment over any other countries on the whole world tour, at least not that I'm aware of), GET OVER IT :laugh3:

I've lurked on the .mu forums a bit. I get a little freaked out at how some people make a huge deal out of setlists and what city gets what song/rarities. :stunned:

Then again, I'm so used to Coldplay and how they rarely changed the setlist during the VLV tour. :blank:

Oh a fan made DVD and all... Coolies. :dance:

But the official Resistance Tour DVD, is that meant to be multiple places rather than just 'oh haii thur, we're at Wembley again. I bet you iz sick of this since HAARP, yeah?'

Not sure, no mention of an official DVD yet. I expect there will be one though. If there is, I hope it's from multiple gigs around the world. :awesome:

Can't stand Muse.

cool story

Oh a fan made DVD and all... Coolies. :dance:

But the official Resistance Tour DVD, is that meant to be multiple places rather than just 'oh haii thur, we're at Wembley again. I bet you iz sick of this since HAARP, yeah?'

I hope so! Then there's a chance, a very slight chance, but a chance nonetheless, that CE from Newark may be on it. :freak:

But I'm really hoping there are 2 DVDs, one of a mixture of stadium gigs and the other a mixture of arena gigs. :wacky:

Can't stand Muse.

F*ck off, then, you're not going to find any friends in a Muse thread.

I think I prefer Muselive's layout to Coldplaying... but that doesn't mean it's any less awesome!

so muse related, you think after the December gigs they'll take a year break, then album 6?

Muselive confuses me soooo much. :dizzy:

Too many sections! :P

What Kelly said is my answer as well. :P No real touring, but a few festivals then back to the studio!

I really liked it! You have to give some of the songs a bit more of a chance, such as Guiding Light, but even it grew on me. . .

Resistance is definitely not "old Muse", but it is a new Muse going in a different direction. Not necessarily a bad thing! I just wish they had a few more hardcore rocking songs, like CE from OoS. . . :guitarist: