-highfive-

internet-hi-five.jpg

:wacky:

Seconded. Kelly, your sig is fabulous.

Thanks.

I love Matt's facial expression. :lol::blush:

OK Computer. D:

Nice, my fave Radiohead album. :D

Some people of .mu and ontd_muse tried to make KirkyFTW trend on Twitter the other day. Twas awesome

Haha. :awesome: Kirky. :heart:

Speaking of Bieber, he was on the X Factor tonight, so I changed channel (I really can't stand him) and put as my facebook status "Ugh, Justin Bieber - time to change channel!" I got loads of hate comments from my friends. :lol:

/cool story

That is indeed a cool story. I stayed up in my 'individual flat' until Biebs finished and then came down to watch the result followed by 'I'm A Celebrity...'

I don't get the Bieb love... Just like at the AMA's when the interviewers tried to talk to Muse about how much of a musical genius Biebs is... I was like 'fo' srs?!' :shame:

MUSE

I don't get the Bieb love... Just like at the AMA's when the interviewers tried to talk to Muse about how much of a musical genius Biebs is... I was like 'fo' srs?!' :shame:

That was . . . interesting. I think they were trying to get everyone there to say something about how amazing~ Bieber is.

BECAUSE BIEBER IS ONE SEXY BEAST. :charming:

:sick:

I can't believe you even had the stomach to type that. :sick2:

That was . . . interesting. I think they were trying to get everyone there to say something about how amazing~ Bieber is.

But that should just result in an eerie silence...

I digress though.

MUSE