✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

I need to hear Muscle Museum and Sunburn. . . and Bliss, MK Ultra, and Unnatural Selection. :sweatdrop:

Whoa...they dropped Unnatural Selection at your show? Definitely one of the better live songs from The Resistance, but then again, you got Citizen Erased. :o

I went to 3 shows on this tour and never got MK Ultra, though, which probably means I'll never get it. If it's a rarity on the tour that's promoting the album it's on, it's probably history next tour.

(Bliss kicks ass live, especially since they extend it. When those pink lights came on, I was like "OHFUCKAREWEGETTINGBLISS?")

I could easily see them rotating New Born with Unnatural Selection every other show next tour. But Matt needs to go back to playing the piano on New Born. I don't think the towers will return next time (they'll have some new ridiculous stage set-up next time), so hopefully we'll see more of the piano. I don't care if they keep Feeling Good, but if they do, I hope they also give us more piano songs.

I could easily see them rotating New Born with Unnatural Selection every other show next tour. But Matt needs to go back to playing the piano on New Born. I don't think the towers will return next time (they'll have some new ridiculous stage set-up next time), so hopefully we'll see more of the piano. I don't care if they keep Feeling Good, but if they do, I hope they also give us more piano songs.

They actually didn't have the towers for the most recent european leg... But brought it back for the US leg I think. It confused me. I'm kind of glad they didn't, I prefer an actual whole stage show (plus it meant we got the 'b' stage-- the moving/rotating/lifting stage mhm). I can't imagine they'd do the towers anymore either after Glitterati :bigcry:

Ooh, awesome! :D Yep, I'm also a member. My username is cheeriochomper. I don't post or comment that often, but I check the site a lot like ten times a day. I'm quite addicted to it. :P

Same :laugh3: I love checking it all the time. It's a mad house but there's som pretty epic people around there. I didn't think I commented on there that often to be honest, or at least, not often enough to be recognised/known from there :P

Same :laugh3: I love checking it all the time. It's a mad house but there's som pretty epic people around there. I didn't think I commented on there that often to be honest, or at least, not often enough to be recognised/known from there :P

:lol: That's so true! It's great for plenty of laughs, though.

At Teignmouth. :D

ooooh I hate you! :bomb:

But not really. :uhoh2:

I hope this isn't creepy to ask (sorry if it is :uhoh:), but . . . are you a member of ontd_muse by any chance? :awesome: I think I recognize your username.

? ontd_muse? /nosy person

Whoa...they dropped Unnatural Selection at your show? Definitely one of the better live songs from The Resistance, but then again, you got Citizen Erased. :o

I went to 3 shows on this tour and never got MK Ultra, though, which probably means I'll never get it. If it's a rarity on the tour that's promoting the album it's on, it's probably history next tour.

(Bliss kicks ass live, especially since they extend it. When those pink lights came on, I was like "OHFUCKAREWEGETTINGBLISS?")

Nope, no Unnatural Selection. ;__; Oh well, I got CE and I'm very happy with that! :P

I really want to see Bliss. :bomb:

tbh, I think they need to keep New Born no matter what. :uhoh2:

AND YES, BELLAMY, GET YO PRETTY ASS BEHIND THAT PIANO! :whip:

They actually didn't have the towers for the most recent european leg... But brought it back for the US leg I think. It confused me. I'm kind of glad they didn't, I prefer an actual whole stage show (plus it meant we got the 'b' stage-- the moving/rotating/lifting stage mhm). I can't imagine they'd do the towers anymore either after Glitterati :bigcry:

Yeah, that's because the European leg was stadium gigs and the towers would've been like ants. They needed a bigger stage. :P

And they did bring it back for the US leg, and they still had after poor Gliteratti's death, although that's probably because they were stuck with it. . . We'll probably never see those towers again. ;_;

Don't diss the towers, though, they were awesome for the people (cough cough me) in the very back! :P :lol:

:lol: That's so true! It's great for plenty of laughs, though.

Isn't it just! The amount of times I've been having a bad day and it's brightened it is really excessive a number

A livejournal community full of Muse updates, pictures, spams, discussion and general fannisms. It's a laugh (http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_muse)

QUOTE=Showbiz;4559357]

Yeah, that's because the European leg was stadium gigs and the towers would've been like ants. They needed a bigger stage. :P

And they did bring it back for the US leg, and they still had after poor Gliteratti's death, although that's probably because they were stuck with it. . . We'll probably never see those towers again. ;_;

Don't diss the towers, though, they were awesome for the people (cough cough me) in the very back! :P :lol:

Ohhh, it makes a lot more sense now. Thanks for explaining it. I feel like a bit of a n00b for not thinking about that :laugh3: It makes sense, in Wembley there were quite large screens... Though in odd shapes which made life difficult :\

It's a LiveJournal community. Here.

We're a little crazy on there so don't get freaked out, but you'll find some awesome/lolzy stuff on there. :P

EDIT: And Nattatouille beat me to it.

tbh, I think they need to keep New Born no matter what. :uhoh2:

AND YES, BELLAMY, GET YO PRETTY ASS BEHIND THAT PIANO! :whip:

:laugh3:

Matt. :mean:

Isn't it just! The amount of times I've been having a bad day and it's brightened it is really excessive a number

A livejournal community full of Muse updates, pictures, spams, discussion and general fannisms. It's a laugh (http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_muse)

Ohhh, it makes a lot more sense now. Thanks for explaining it. I feel like a bit of a n00b for not thinking about that :laugh3: It makes sense, in Wembley there were quite large screens... Though in odd shapes which made life difficult :\

Oh my, that's hilarious! :lol:

I love the Boom, pregnant. :lol:

Haha no problem! :P

I had to think about it quite a bit when they first showed pics of the new stage. :P

But then at least everyone could see. :awesome:

Here.[/url]

We're a little crazy on there so don't get freaked out, but you'll find some awesome/lolzy stuff on there. :P

EDIT: And Nattatouille beat me to it.

:laugh3:

Matt. :mean:

That's so :awesome:!

Haha, same here! I have a gigantic folder just for LiveJournal icons. I hardly use all of them, though. They're just very pretty to look at. :tongue:

I don't bother saving them, I just copy and paste the direct link. :P

<table><tr><td border="0" background="http://i38.tinypic.com/2kh9x4.gif"><big><big><big><big><big><big><font color="#FFFFFF">Sparkles?</font></td></tr></table></big></big></big></big></big></big>

I'd say that's a no. :lol:

Wow this thread's been running hot tonight! :lol:

:stunned:

I have stumbled along a thread that I should have been in a long time ago judging from it... Especially this page :lol:

So, uhm, hi I guess :P

HI! I'm Grace :awesome:

Your username is awesome, haha!

I need some new live pictures. :bigcry: JUST GO TO AUSTRALIA ALREADY! :lol: :P

I SECOND THIS SOOOO FREAKING MUCH.

HI! I'm Grace :awesome:

Your username is awesome, haha!

Hey Grace, nice to meet you :D

ETA: Don't know what the done thing is on threads like this... Whether poofing is alright or what. But anyway, I've got to run, my body clock may be mashed after boat trip but I've got work in the morning and unless I sleep now I'll probably be dying tomorrow :lol: S'was nice chatting to y'all I shall be back tomorrow evening no doubt. (You've gone and reeled me in guys :laugh3: you're now stuck with me :P)

ETA: Don't know what the done thing is on threads like this... Whether poofing is alright or what. But anyway, I've got to run, my body clock may be mashed after boat trip but I've got work in the morning and unless I sleep now I'll probably be dying tomorrow :lol: S'was nice chatting to y'all I shall be back tomorrow evening no doubt.

Go get lots of rest. :nice: It was nice meeting you and chatting with you!

(You've gone and reeled me in guys :laugh3: you're now stuck with me :P)

:lol: It's always great to have another Muser on board.

Hey Grace, nice to meet you :D

ETA: Don't know what the done thing is on threads like this... Whether poofing is alright or what. But anyway, I've got to run, my body clock may be mashed after boat trip but I've got work in the morning and unless I sleep now I'll probably be dying tomorrow :lol: S'was nice chatting to y'all I shall be back tomorrow evening no doubt. (You've gone and reeled me in guys :laugh3: you're now stuck with me :P)

Oh yeah, I'm Christina, btw. :wacko:

Oh God. :bigcry:

Nah, I'm only teasing. :P Always nice to have some new faces! :wacko:

You can poof if you want too, I always disappear in the middle of a conversation. :vanish: