🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

I just realized I bought the tickets 5 months in advance. . . it felt like a lifetime of waiting. :lol:

hahaha In my case I only waited 4 days :lol: cause my mom bought the tickets in the monday before the concert :P

Nice stuff too! i love the killers'cd and the brandon flowers'cd too! And the tickets from the newark show : i'm jealous!

@Ines : I hope it won't be expensive for the poster.

I have to take a picture of my desk, i put all my gigs' ticket on it, it's nice. The tickets from the wembley show are beautiful! The one from coldplay at wembley are nice too. The french tickets are not so beautiful..

Oh i forgot to tell you, i got a setlist once, it was in june at Stade de France ! (it's on my desk too)! I'm going to take a picture, i'll upload it asap.

Edit : here they are : (There is only 6 tickets on my 7 muse tickets, because i lost the first one...)

I hope that too! :nice:

AWESOME!! omg I'm so jealous right now :dead: Muse 7 times, Coldplay, I can see AC/DC and Artic Monkeys tickets too! :bomb: I need to go to more concerts :| I don't even own the ticket to RiR because my mom bought the tickets thru her cellphone :shifty:

Btw, are the tickets decorating your desk? :cheesy: That's so awesome! :cool:

Top 20 Muse videos is on MTV now :awesome:

#8 is Hysteria :dance:

I've seen that Top20 in VH1! :awesome:

your muse stuff is so aesome, I just have a few things, will post a pic in a few minutes :D

Thanks! :D

^^ :cheesy::cheesy: OMG!! I've never seen anything like that :lol: I love the t-shirts and the door posters is AWESOME! Seriously!! :awesome: You order lots of things online, don't you? :o

Haha, thanks! :cheesy: Yeah, I order pretty much everything online because where I live I can't find any Muse stuff anywhere. Except the magazines. :wacky:

ok, this is a shame, I don't have that many awesome stuff as you do, but this one my friends, is one of the greatest material possesions I have :P

Chilean concert poster signed by the band when I met them :awesome:

dsc00111cr.jpg

I really want a Muse shirt so I can wear it at the U2+Muse concert :bomb:

ohh I forgot the cd's:

dsc00113yu.jpg

Haha thanks! :wacky: The Muse shirts are so soft. :wacky:

Thanks! :wacko: The Day and Age cd was my first ever cd. :cheesy:

Thanks! I'm so proud of the Flamingo cd because I got the special edition. :wacky:

Wow! Nice tickets and setlist! :wideeyed: Those tickets are so pretty too! :wacko:

I'm so jealous, you've seen Muse 7 times? :o

One of my New Year's resolutions is to go to more concerts. :lol:

I need moar! :P

Yes, i saw them 7 times, they're so great in live!

You have a nice resolutions! My resolution is to go to less concerts ^^ too expensive!

I just realized I bought the tickets 5 months in advance. . . it felt like a lifetime of waiting. :lol:

Yes, i saw that too! Too much waiting before each concerts..

Wow, nice! I'm very jealous you got a setlist and have seen Muse 7 times! :stunned:

Which night at Wembley did you go to see Coldplay?

:lol: I know how you feel. I bought my Wembley tickets in November... and the gig was September. 10 months of waiting. :|

For Coldplay it was the first night, the 18th september of 2009. The first time i went to london and to wembley ! I looooove wembley stadium!

it was just for two minutes though :P

here's a 5 secs vid of that moment :heart: YouTube - Los 5 segundos de emoción xDDDDD

That's so awesome! :awesome:

^ I would seriously trade all my muse stuff for that awesome moment! *.* They need to make an autograph session like that here in Portugal!! :lol:

And here in England! :lol:

For Coldplay it was the first night, the 18th september of 2009. The first time i went to london and to wembley ! I looooove wembley stadium!

Oh, awesome, I went the first night too! :D Yeah, Wembley is amazing!

hahaha In my case I only waited 4 days :lol: cause my mom bought the tickets in the monday before the concert :P

I hope that too! :nice:

AWESOME!! omg I'm so jealous right now :dead: Muse 7 times, Coldplay, I can see AC/DC and Artic Monkeys tickets too! :bomb: I need to go to more concerts :| I don't even own the ticket to RiR because my mom bought the tickets thru her cellphone :shifty:

Btw, are the tickets decorating your desk? :cheesy: That's so awesome! :cool:

I've seen that Top20 in VH1! :awesome:

Yes, they are decorating my desk, they are under a glass! I love that, i was so proud of me when i had this idea ^^

On my last-fm profile, you can see all the gigs i attended, i made a list : http://www.lastfm.fr/user/bigtuxXblue

Okay, so here's my Muse stuff:

DSC00322.jpg

(Just pretend Absolution & Origin of Symmetry are there. My brother borrowed them off me and hasn't gave them back yet.)

Canvas :blush:

DSC00323.jpg

Posters:

DSC00338.jpg

Tickets:

DSC00314.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

Great!!!I love the red teeshirt and the yellow one too! I forgot to put all my magazines on my pictures, some NME and french magazines. I have the NME Special Muse too, it's a great one! When i went to teingmouth last september a friend of mine bought the A seaside rendez-vous poster, it was expensive, so i did not buy one.. but i love this one!

ok, this is a shame, I don't have that many awesome stuff as you do, but this one my friends, is one of the greatest material possesions I have :P

Chilean concert poster signed by the band when I met them :awesome:

dsc00111cr.jpg

I really want a Muse shirt so I can wear it at the U2+Muse concert :bomb:

ohh I forgot the cd's:

dsc00113yu.jpg

I'm so jealous, you met the band !!!! How have you met them ?!

Oh, awesome, I went the first night too! :D Yeah, Wembley is amazing!

Yes!! But i was so far from the stage, the last row in front of the stage...!! But it was awesome!

Edit : I just realised, you went to Teingmouth for the seaside rendez-vous ! you're so lucky!

They came here for the first time in 2008 and there was a HAARP album signing session. I had to go to the store at like 8am and wait outside until 3pm. they arrived there around that time and signed stuff for the first 200 people in line. it was awesome but a very busy day because after that we had to run to the concert venue to get a good spot at the gig :P

They came here for the first time in 2008 and there was a HAARP album signing session. I had to go to the store at like 8am and wait outside until 3pm. they arrived there around that time and signed stuff for the first 200 people in line. it was awesome but a very busy day because after that we had to run to the concert venue to get a good spot at the gig :P

Niiiice ! I'd like to meet them, i went outside their hotel in paris once, but i did not see them..

And here in England! :lol:

They should make sessions like that in every country! :lol: But seriously...I don't think I would have the courage to speak to them :|

Yes, they are decorating my desk, they are under a glass! I love that, i was so proud of me when i had this idea ^^

On my last-fm profile, you can see all the gigs i attended, i made a list : http://www.lastfm.fr/user/bigtuxXblue

That's so a cool idea to decorate your desk with concert tickets! :lol: And the setlist :dead:

Uhh...so many cool bands :o The Prodigy?? I have to see The Prodigy live so much!! :bigcry: And Franz Ferdinand :dead: Mika!!! :cheesy::lol: I'm jealous!!

I'm going to add you to my friends in LastFM! :nice::lol:

I just said hi and shook hands

I think they did that here because they weren't that famous then. Now they're coming with u2 and are way bigger than they were in 2008 so I'm not sure if I'll be able to meet them :uhoh:

They should make sessions like that in every country! :lol: But seriously...I don't think I would have the courage to speak to them :|

That's so a cool idea to decorate your desk with concert tickets! :lol: And the setlist :dead:

Uhh...so many cool bands :o The Prodigy?? I have to see The Prodigy live so much!! :bigcry: And Franz Ferdinand :dead: Mika!!! :cheesy::lol: I'm jealous!!

I'm going to add you to my friends in LastFM! :nice::lol:

I agree, they should make signing sessions in every country!

Yeah, i'm a huge fan of The Prodigy, they're awesome in live!!! One of my favourite band in live! Franz ferdinand are great too, i'd like to see them this year, if they'll do a tour. Mika, i liked him before, but now i seen him 3 times, it's almost the same each time...

I accept your request on last-fm ;-)

I think they did that here because they weren't that famous then. Now they're coming with u2 and are way bigger than they were in 2008 so I'm not sure if I'll be able to meet them :uhoh:

stalk them and then u'll be able to meet them

ok!

yes, i think you're right. I don't think they can do that in france.. too many people! But they should try ^^

I agree, they should make signing sessions in every country!

Yeah, i'm a huge fan of The Prodigy, they're awesome in live!!! One of my favourite band in live! Franz ferdinand are great too, i'd like to see them this year, if they'll do a tour. Mika, i liked him before, but now i seen him 3 times, it's almost the same each time...

I accept your request on last-fm ;-)

And football games with Chris :P

I saw The Prodigy live in V festival (I think it was that the name) and I was shocked! It looked so awesome, I'm a huge fan but I never thought they could be that crazy :awesome:

Franz Ferdinand are going to tour this year? :cheesy:

My best friend went to see Mika last summer and see loved it! :lol:

THIS! :lol::lol:

That is such a cool idea!

Great!!!I love the red teeshirt and the yellow one too! I forgot to put all my magazines on my pictures, some NME and french magazines. I have the NME Special Muse too, it's a great one! When i went to teingmouth last september a friend of mine bought the A seaside rendez-vous poster, it was expensive, so i did not buy one.. but i love this one!

I got the poster after the seaside rendezvous gig, it was £5 I think.

Yes!! But i was so far from the stage, the last row in front of the stage...!! But it was awesome!

Edit : I just realised, you went to Teingmouth for the seaside rendez-vous ! you're so lucky!

I was quite close, I was at the end of the runway. :D

Yeah, that was my first ever gig! it was amazing. :awesome:

:lol: That would be amazing.

Haha same, I would probably be too shocked to speak. :lol:

And football games with Chris :P

I saw The Prodigy live in V festival (I think it was that the name) and I was shocked! It looked so awesome, I'm a huge fan but I never thought they could be that crazy :awesome:

Franz Ferdinand are going to tour this year? :cheesy:

My best friend went to see Mika last summer and see loved it! :lol:

yeahhh football games with Chris should be awesome!

I had the same feeling for the prodigy, but now i know they're awesome in live, i must to see them again!

I think Franz Ferdinand will tour this year because they do a couples of show in spain, they need to release their album before.. i hope they'll do some festivals this summer.

I will :awesome:

but I don't know when because I want to camp outside the stadium the day before the concert to get into the inner circle

ok!

yes, i think you're right. I don't think they can do that in france.. too many people! But they should try ^^

it'd be awesome if they do it :D

That is such a cool idea!

I got the poster after the seaside rendezvous gig, it was £5 I think.

I was quite close, I was at the end of the runway. :D

Yeah, that was my first ever gig! it was amazing. :awesome:

:lol: That would be amazing.

Haha same, I would probably be too shocked to speak. :lol:

Have you a last-fm profile, if you have one, feel free to add me!

I thought my friend bought the poster for 20 or 25 £... !

Great for a first gig! My first gig was Muse in 2007!

I think i'd be too stress to speak too ^^