✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Here[/url]

Thanks people! :lol:

I'd love to hear Matt's response to a prank call like that. :awesome:

I'm surprised Dom talked for so long, and that he answered the phone so quick! :lol:

Is there a Matt prank call? :cheesy:

Me too. :awesome:

It seemed like Dom was trying not to be rude. :lol: That prank kinda sucked though.

He sounded very polite to guy that he was talking to :lol:

Btw, there is a show here in Portugal where a guy just calls random people at 1am in the morning and when people pick up he only says "I love you! I love you! I love you!...." or "You're so beautiful! You're so beautiful! You're so beautiful!..." or "Pay what you owe! Pay what you owe! Pay what you owe!..." haha it's so funny some stuff people say :lol: I think they should've done one of this kinds of prank calls :P

and I agree, prank call sucked :P

Hehe, nice Dommeh. :wacky:

Whenever I get automated phone calls for elections and stuff I hang up right away. :awesome:

It really did, the guy's American accent was worse than my Australian accent. :|

And the context sucked too. :facepalm:

Haha, Australian accents are really hard to do. :| My American accent rocks. :charming:

Thanks people! :lol:

Is there a Matt prank call? :cheesy:

He sounded very polite to guy that he was talking to :lol:

Btw, there is a show here in Portugal where a guy just calls random people at 1am in the morning and when people pick up he only says "I love you! I love you! I love you!...." or "You're so beautiful! You're so beautiful! You're so beautiful!..." or "Pay what you owe! Pay what you owe! Pay what you owe!..." haha it's so funny some stuff people say :lol: I think they should've done one of this kinds of prank calls :P

and I agree, prank call sucked :P

Haha, that would of been far better. :lol:

:lol: While I was listening to that prank call I couldn't stop thinking..."I want Dom's number too! :cheesy:" :lol:

Me too. Imagine having Dom's number. :cheesy:

Haha, Australian accents are really hard to do. :| My American accent rocks. :charming:

Haha, that would of been far better. :lol:

Me too. Imagine having Dom's number. :cheesy:

I can make an american accent :awesome: British is very hard cause I always end up exagerating :disappointed:

I would show you a link of one of those calls but it's in portuguese :\

Omg I'd go crazy with his number. :cheesy:

:awesome:

I would make a pwopar pwank call! :awesome: I would use the "I love you!" one :cheesy:

And then I would ask for Muse tickets or I would spread his number on Muse's forum! :sneaky::lol:

Lol, are they? :awesome:

/weird time to enter conversation

It's not weird to enter a conversation while we're talking about what we would do with Dom's phone number :lol:

I'd text bomb his number. :wacky:

And I suck at doing all accents except Southern US. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I only can say one thing in the US Southern Accent and it's very stupid :lol:

That's not Southern if it's from Newark! :P :lol:

Unless a southern person was talking?

My family used to make fun of the voice from all the rides at Disney World. :lol:

Southern would sound like "Waaahtch awt fer the closen' dawrs, pleease dahlin!" :lol:

That's what my southern cousins sound like and it's hilarious. :wacky:

That's not Southern if it's from Newark! :P :lol:

Unless a southern person was talking?

My family used to make fun of the voice from all the rides at Disney World. :lol:

Southern would sound like "Waaahtch awt fer the closen' dawrs, pleease dahlin!" :lol:

That's what my southern cousins sound like and it's hilarious. :wacky:

I'm telling you! It was a Southern Accent! Seriously, it was a lot different from Newark and New York's accent! :lol::lol: And it did sounded something like that thing you wrote...except without the "darling" thing :lol: But they changed for a normal accent now :bigcry: I miss Subway's Cowboy :disappointed: The subway was never the same again :|

Oh, I have a beastly Southern accent. :smug2:

But I fail at everything else. :shame:

I bet that's not true :nice: