✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Haha wat? They had a pretty big fan base before The Resistance.

They just attracted teenagers' attention thanks to the Twilight experiment.

Oh I know, I just mean even bigger than before. But like I said I could be wrong. I have never seen them in concert so I don't know what people are talking about them changing. I was just trying to understand them.

Its not that hes with Kate, I actually dont mind her as a person, shes at least pretty and cute unlike Paltroll, and yeah the Twilight thing sucks but apparently Wolsty admitted they didnt know what they were getting themselves into and fealt like they'd sold their souls.

It the fact that...

.... its the very obvious change in the band members treatment of the fans, their attitude, and the music.

I would have no problem with any of it if Muse hadnt suddenly become too good to say hello to their devoted fans after concerts

Oh wait that and Im taking down my Muse poster.

I cant even look at Matt any more Im so disgusted with him and Muse.

Ill probably cover it up with one of Mumford and Sons or Bob Dylan or someone who isnt a fucking snobby sellout.

I don't want to start any new arguments, as I know I still won't change your mind, but I have to disagree with you. I know you're still upset that they ignored you when they left, but they ignored me when they left the arena too. They were in a rush to the next show, or after show party, or whatever. But really, a band's job is to make music and play concerts. Anything else that they do is up to whether or not they feel like it. I know you love Coldplay, but you should realize that how they treat their fans is above and beyond how most bands do. Including Muse.

And Muse aren't sellouts. They write music they want to write, not music that they know will get them tons of money. Even if some of their songs aren't too great, like NSC, that doesn't mean they only wrote that song for money. (Actually, that's a pretty bad example as I think they're contract-bound by now to write music for the series. :uhoh:)

And Matt Bellamy's private life is his private life. Think of it however you want, but neither you nor I nor 99% of the people on the Muse board ACTUALLY know Matt Bellamy and therefore should not be judging him.

And on this forum... I have a right to say so, and I damn well will.

dealwithit.gif

Of course you have a right to say it. And we have a right to say our opinions as well, so

tumblr_l8t4ew4Ers1qdomsno1_500.gif

Haha wat? They had a pretty big fan base before The Resistance.

They just attracted teenagers' attention thanks to the Twilight experiment.

Alexa? In the Muse thread? :surprised:

'Tis a surprising day! :P

:hug:

To lighten up the mood in here, I found this awesome tumblr called SuccessBellamy(.tumblr.com)

:awesome:

tumblr_l8t4dtG47R1qdomsno1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8t4bl9ZLt1qdomsno1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8t48ndims1qdomsno1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8t46wtjlj1qdomsno1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8ng1jFWdU1qdomsno1_500.png

I agree with everything Chrissy said. I met them when they were signing autographs at a record store and they were really nice and awesome with their fans but i can understand them if they're too busy or tired after a gig.

Agree! After all they're only humans (ok...half-gods :lol:), and humans have bad days or can be tired (for example, like you said, after a concerts) :)

I personally never had the chance to meet them :disappointed::P

hahaha that's so awesome!! :awesome: The first image is going to be my next avi :lol: It's just so cool :cool:

Of course you have a right to say it. And we have a right to say our opinions as well, so

To lighten up the mood in here, I found this awesome tumblr called SuccessBellamy(.tumblr.com)

Haha, I love these. :awesome:

Hahahahaha! So true! :lol:

And seriously, if I'm tired and grumpy at a hard day of school or a long softball practice or a concert, I can only imagine how Muse feels after 2 or so hours of playing non stop and being the center of attention of 15000-800000 people. Extreme physical stress, as well as mental and social stress. I'd be grumpy and not very friendly too.

A bit off topic, but remember how I was talking about Great Expectations? Well for our final report we have to analyze Pip's character and decide what job he'd be best at in 2011 America. :|

It's awful. :bigcry:

Pip has like no talents. :freak:

lol That's tough! I don't know the book, but if he doesn't have any talent just say that nowadays is very hard to get a job and the with no talents or skills he would be unemployed :P