✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Is it sad that if I had the chance to stalk, I would? :wacko:

Not like, follow everywhere and know where they sleep stalk, but if I saw them eating breakfast somewhere I'd have a fangirl attack. :wacky:

Not Chris and his kids though, I wouldn't want to creep on their vacation. But I would go and talk to them if it was Matt, Dom, or Chris without any family. :sneaky:

I would stalk them! :| Follow them everywhere! :cool: *creepy* Well...not if they were with their families, of course...but if they were the three alone :wink3::laugh3:

I would have a mega fangirl attack :lol:

I was looking at the Matt Bellamy page on facebook, and a whole bunch of people wrote things like "HOW DARE YOU MATT" and "CONDOMS. BUY SOME".

How rude is that?! Disgusting how some people can't mind their own business. :shifty:

Terribly rude. I just don't get how people can say things like that. :\

I know, it's one thing to say to some friends "Gee, Matt seemed to have rushed things a bit with Kate imo" but it's another to say on his Facebook page "WHY'D YOU HAVE BABIEZ WITH THAT WOMAN I'M DISAPPOINTED IN YOU."

I forgot exactly what they said, but there was one like that. :shifty:

Oh seriously, how dare Matt be entitled to a family like the rest of those dweebs. :rolleyes:

(I think a lot of it is stemming from Kate hatred, or "katred", but that doesn't make it right. But hey, a lot of Coldplay fans still haven't gotten the Gwyneth hatred off their chests, so this is probably just the tip of the iceberg.)

If I ever had a stalking opportunity, I'd probably be overly apologetic and all like, "OMG I'm SO SORRY if I'm annoying you but you're SUPER awesome and I TOTALLY understand if you don't have time for a picture and I TOTALLY apologize if I'm being a bother..."

I think all this hatred stems from Twilight Muse fans and the immature Matt-obsessed fans. Basically the Justin Bieber type fans of Matt.

Most Musers accepted this as a happy occasion for Matt, even if they did comment on the impact this may have on future albums, they weren't as "protective" (seems like the nicer word) as the full blown fan girls (I'm sorry but it is the Matt-fan girls going mental judging his love life). Unfortunately every group has it's rotten minority.

Can't wait to see the funny threads like "Name Matt's Baby" but maybe they might be rude...

I've read hilarious stories of how Matt and Dom wanted a child so Matt intentionally got Kate pregnant. The Belldom is still going strong.

*onto another topic*

Muse are strongly rumoured to be headlining Reading. Anyone else see that?

I'll admit that I'm not the biggest fan of Kate, either, but some of that stuff is just plain rude. The only reason why I'm kinda bothered is because the blind fangirl side of me didn't expect such change so soon. It's not that big of a deal, honestly. For the most part, I feel like being happy for Matt, because I think it'd be awesome to see him as a father. If he's excited about it, which is what has been said, then I think we all should be, too.

I think all this hatred stems from Twilight Muse fans and the immature Matt-obsessed fans. Basically the Justin Bieber type fans of Matt.

Most Musers accepted this as a happy occasion for Matt, even if they did comment on the impact this may have on future albums, they weren't as "protective" (seems like the nicer word) as the full blown fan girls (I'm sorry but it is the Matt-fan girls going mental judging his love life). Unfortunately every group has it's rotten minority.

Can't wait to see the funny threads like "Name Matt's Baby" but maybe they might be rude...

I've read hilarious stories of how Matt and Dom wanted a child so Matt intentionally got Kate pregnant. The Belldom is still going strong.

*onto another topic*

You brought up some very good points. :thinking:

YES for BellDom! :awesome:

I really want to know what they'll name the baby. :bomb:

No, but it wouldn't surprise me. :awesome:

I'll admit that I'm not the biggest fan of Kate, either, but some of that stuff is just plain rude. The only reason why I'm kinda bothered is because the blind fangirl side of me didn't expect such change so soon. It's not that big of a deal, honestly. For the most part, I feel like being happy for Matt, because I think it'd be awesome to see him as a father. If he's excited about it, which is what has been said, then I think we all should be, too.

This is like exactly what I'm thinking. :surprised:

Oh seriously, how dare Matt be entitled to a family like the rest of those dweebs. :rolleyes:

(I think a lot of it is stemming from Kate hatred, or "katred", but that doesn't make it right. But hey, a lot of Coldplay fans still haven't gotten the Gwyneth hatred off their chests, so this is probably just the tip of the iceberg.)

i hate goopy:uhoh:

i dont really think she is a really good actress and believe me its not coz she is married to Chris:laugh3:

(i love her legs and her ass and yes she is pretty but i don't think she can act)

its true i've seen how the average age on PMT has reduced to 13

and teenagers are really bitchy sometimes

sorry all the teenagers here:uhoh:

and i think we should start posting names here too

lets bring back matt's thread and we should start posting the names we think will suit matt's kid

:dance:

If I ever had a stalking opportunity, I'd probably be overly apologetic and all like, "OMG I'm SO SORRY if I'm annoying you but you're SUPER awesome and I TOTALLY understand if you don't have time for a picture and I TOTALLY apologize if I'm being a bother..."

Its not that hes with Kate, I actually dont mind her as a person, shes at least pretty and cute unlike Paltroll, and yeah the Twilight thing sucks but apparently Wolsty admitted they didnt know what they were getting themselves into and fealt like they'd sold their souls.

It the fact that...

and this goes for The Goopie situation

and for all my asshole ex friends who change when they get a bf

.... its the very obvious change in the band members treatment of the fans, their attitude, and the music.

I would have no problem with any of it if Muse hadnt suddenly become too good to say hello to their devoted fans after concerts

Or if Gwyneth wasnt such an uptight kunt that she gets pissed off at Chris for being himself (ie. poking fun at goop once in a while {that a boy!} )

if the stupid dumb undeserving bleach blonde hollywood whores had no affect on the band members, the band itself, or the music......

i honestly wouldnt care.

but the fact is ..... they do.

And when they affect the music Ive listened to for (in Coldplay case half my life) and that music has helped me through some really fucked up things.... yeah I damn well consider it personal.

And even then, I could almost forget about it if that disgustingly idiotic gwyneth thread wasnt popping up at the top of recent posts

ALL.

THE DAMN.

TIME.

(i love her legs and her ass )

wtf bitch has no ass.

I am black in the back compared to that woman! seriously if she clenses away her grey matter anymore it will be a fucking crater.

That is all I have to say.

Oh wait that and Im taking down my Muse poster.

I cant even look at Matt any more Im so disgusted with him and Muse.

Ill probably cover it up with one of Mumford and Sons or Bob Dylan or someone who isnt a fucking snobby sellout.

I actually think its cute :P I like Kate, mostly cuz I love the movie Bride Wars :P

Haha wait I didn't know chris made fun of GOOP, what did he say? I don't understand all the Gwen hate though, its not like im a huge fan of hers but she's very easy to just ignore, why waste time hatin' :P

I actually think its cute :P I like Kate, mostly cuz I love the movie Bride Wars :P

Haha wait I didn't know chris made fun of GOOP, what did he say? I don't understand all the Gwen hate though, its not like im a huge fan of hers but she's very easy to just ignore, why waste time hatin' :P

Probably me too. :shame:

Or I'd see them, find the courage to talk to them, and then stutter or say something absolutely retarded. :|

We've already had the discussion how I saw an RSC actor on the street and squeed so loud and basically rushed/talked high pitch to him and probably terrified him right? :laugh3: I think I would be so much worse with all of my bands.

(Dude, I screamed and started shaking when Chris Martin spoke to us. And in Fenech-Soler I pretty much passed out when the bass player apologised to me and gave me a hug and a kiss).

Did I mention I'm planning on stalking DT after I see him in Much Ado in summer? Yeah, that's going to go well. :lol:

I know, it's one thing to say to some friends "Gee, Matt seemed to have rushed things a bit with Kate imo" but it's another to say on his Facebook page "WHY'D YOU HAVE BABIEZ WITH THAT WOMAN I'M DISAPPOINTED IN YOU."

I forgot exactly what they said, but there was one like that. :shifty:

That's just purely rude and mean. I'm sorry, it is his personal choice-- we can comment to one another, no doubt, but seriously? Harping on at the man himself is not acceptable (unless you are a friend, then you sort of have that allowance). Some fans should be ashamed. :saw:

*onto another topic*

I agree with pretty much everything you have to say. The first thing I thought was: 'Oh nice. BUT WHAT ABOUT A NEW ALBUM? *Hyperventilate*'

At the moment though, the Belldom is definitely divided... There's camp I don't care, camp Kate-haters and camp conspiracy theories. It's making for some very interesting reading and fan-fic at the moment. :lol:

Also re Reading: I was thinking about this. I know they are a strong rumour and I'd love them to be there seen as I'm going... But would you really organise to do some of the biggest festivals in the UK if you were expecting a baby? :thinking:

Its not that hes with Kate, I actually dont mind her as a person, shes at least pretty and cute unlike Paltroll, and yeah the Twilight thing sucks but apparently Wolsty admitted they didnt know what they were getting themselves into and fealt like they'd sold their souls.

It the fact that...

and this goes for The Goopie situation

and for all my asshole ex friends who change when they get a bf

.... its the very obvious change in the band members treatment of the fans, their attitude, and the music.

I would have no problem with any of it if Muse hadnt suddenly become too good to say hello to their devoted fans after concerts

Or if Gwyneth wasnt such an uptight kunt that she gets pissed off at Chris for being himself (ie. poking fun at goop once in a while {that a boy!} )

if the stupid dumb undeserving bleach blonde hollywood whores had no affect on the band members, the band itself, or the music......

i honestly wouldnt care.

but the fact is ..... they do.

And when they affect the music Ive listened to for (in Coldplay case half my life) and that music has helped me through some really fucked up things.... yeah I damn well consider it personal.

And even then, I could almost forget about it if that disgustingly idiotic gwyneth thread wasnt popping up at the top of recent posts

ALL.

THE DAMN.

TIME.

wtf bitch has no ass.

I am black in the back compared to that woman! seriously if she clenses away her grey matter anymore it will be a fucking crater.

That is all I have to say.

Oh wait that and Im taking down my Muse poster.

I cant even look at Matt any more Im so disgusted with him and Muse.

Ill probably cover it up with one of Mumford and Sons or Bob Dylan or someone who isnt a fucking snobby sellout.

Whoa. How on earth is Muse a sell-out? And if you're about to say Matt is a sell-out for dating a Hollywood actress-- I say that if he likes her and is enjoying his time with her, why should we care? He's entitled to go after who he wants.

How do we know that he's changed? We don't know him personally. We can say the same for Chris Martin and all. We don't know these people, we just observe them... If the reporting styles and photography starts changing just because, we somehow see that as a reflection of how things are in the band. I'm sorry, unless we know them personally, we can't say anything about that.

The music changing. Yeah, okay, we can comment. And I fear that it will happen. But that's still no reason to wish unhappiness on band members.

Have you thought that they don't say hi to fans anymore because of the sheer volume of people there are nowadays? Or the fact that their shows are so intense? Actually, I think that's complete rubbish. I've seen a lot of people on ontd meet the band recently and said they were nothing but lovely and talkative and appreciative. Excuse them if they don't have hours after playing almost 100 minutes of extremely intense music.

Also, all the Gwenyth rage = irrelevant in this thread. If Chris is happy, I'm happy. They've been together now for years, so she's doing right by him and vice versa. It's about time to put that grudge to bed.

/Natt out.

I dont find It easy to ignore.

If I did I wouldnt make fun of it like I do.

But holy shit its fun to! Especially when its so easy!

Besides, being a total bitch toward Paltroll and making fun of the stupid shit she does and says is different from being a "Hater"

If I were a hater... I would merely be basing my opinion off her reputation (a well deserved one at that) and my motives would purely be jealously

i am not.

Im irritated, constantly.... oh and bored.

So fine. She keeps popping up on this forum, on my yahoo homepage...... Im going to make fun of her weird bone structure and her peroxide dehydrated urine colored hair or vapid demeanor or out of touch elitist lifestyle advice and whatever other fuckery emanates from her existence.

And its not like she is ever going to see it, unlike if I say.... was a bitch and made fun of someone on this forum and attacked them..... over and over again

...hypothetically speaking of coarse. :)

And agreed, Kate is cute and seems alright by me. Its how the chicks change the musicians and the band that pisses me off.....

which isnt always their fault but is still a source for irritation nonetheless.

Whoa. How on earth is Muse a sell-out? And if you're about to say Matt is a sell-out for dating a Hollywood actress

How do we know that he's changed? We don't know him personally. We can say the same for Chris Martin and all. We don't know these people, we just observe them...

I'm sorry, unless we know them personally, we can't say anything about that.

The music changing. Yeah, okay, we can comment. And I fear that it will happen. But that's still no reason to wish unhappiness on band members.

Have you thought that they don't say hi to fans anymore because of the sheer volume of people there are nowadays?

Also, all the Gwyneth rage = irrelevant in this thread. If Chris is happy, I'm happy. They've been together now for years, so she's doing right by him and vice versa. It's about time to put that grudge to bed.

/Natt out.

I didnt see this when I posted before.

"How on earth is Muse a sell-out?"

have you seen all the fucking ridiculous merchandising? Or heard The Resistance?

commercial

as

fuck.

"Have you thought that they don't say hi to fans anymore because of the sheer volume of people there are nowadays? "

HAHAHAHAHA

Since when is 8 people sheer volume?

And a lot of other fans If spoke to have noticed this change, like I said, it has nothing to do with him dating Kate. If all the recent going ons didnt change how they treat fans then I would have no damn quams.

"Also, all the Gwenyth rage = irrelevant in this thread."

True

You can blame Corkus for bringing It up as an example.

But since that was already done and since I was already posting in this thread anyways..... thought I might divulge a bit of own personal reason and explanation as to why there is a strong resentment for goopy... (although I dont speak for everyones reasons Im sure other people have plenty of others because theres def. an abundance to choose from.) And who the fuck ever said it was a grudge?

Like you said...... we dont know these people.

We can only go based upon their perception of them and comment on that.

So if your going to try and use that as reason as to why I cant say how I see it and feel about the whole thing then then that moots out you trying to defend them as well.

And no matter how you or anyone else who replies to these few posts of mine does so... It WILL NOT change the fact that I have lost almost all the respect I had for Muse.

And on this forum... I have a right to say so, and I damn well will.

dealwithit.gif

I dont find It easy to ignore.

If I did I wouldnt make fun of it like I do.

But holy shit its fun to! Especially when its so easy!

Besides, being a total bitch toward Paltroll and making fun of the stupid shit she does and says is different from being a "Hater"

If I were a hater... I would merely be basing my opinion off her reputation (a well deserved one at that) and my motives would purely be jealously

i am not.

Im irritated, constantly.... oh and bored.

So fine. She keeps popping up on this forum, on my yahoo homepage...... Im going to make fun of her weird bone structure and her peroxide dehydrated urine colored hair or vapid demeanor or out of touch elitist lifestyle advice and whatever other fuckery emanates from her existence.

And its not like she is ever going to see it, unlike if I say.... was a bitch and made fun of someone on this forum and attacked them..... over and over again

...hypothetically speaking of coarse. :)

And agreed, Kate is cute and seems alright by me. Its how the chicks change the musicians and the band that pisses me off.....

which isnt always their fault but is still a source for irritation nonetheless.

Wow didn't knwo you disliked her that much :P don't worry im not criticizing you or calling you a hater, I just said it in general. If you wanna have fun making fun of her that's cool for you...I don't get it, well I guess I do. Its kinda like making fun of the bieber loser :P but I guess its just gwen just doesn't really provoke any real annoyance for me.

Yea I guess that does really suck when a girl changes a band. I don't know muse as much as many of you here, but it seems the case with muse is that they are gettig bigger and they don't really know how to act the same with fans anymore, cuz there's so many more now. I could be wrong though :P

@Viva: First off, if you think that The Resistance was a sell out, don't you think you could have had this hissy fit and removed your posters then? The Resistance era is over, having a melt-down about it now means little.

Also, I didn't know you were referring to a specific event re- fan treatment. So I conceed ignoring 8 fans is a bit different, and a bit rude. However, they are human, so I expect stuff like this to happen. Ever heard of other bands shunning fans after shows? Yeah, Muse are no exception.

True, you are entitled to your opinion and on a public forum you are allowed to voice them. I didn't tell you off or stop you. But I have every right to make a rebuttal and disagree with it too.