✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

I wonder if Kate ever came home to find him all alone wearing just socks and a phone? :stunned:

:facepalm:

:wink3:

hahaha :wink3::sneaky:

Wait, but don't his feet smell? :thinking: And he doesn't wash his socks too often, he has to buy a new pair every day. :awesome:

:|

I saw an interview here Matt mentioned that his feet smell :lol: Poor Maffoo...I still love him though :wacky:

I wonder if Kate ever came home to find him all alone wearing just socks and a phone? :stunned:

:facepalm:

:wink3:

Rawr.

If I remember correctly... Matt once answered a question on mu and said that he thinks that he likes only socks to be worn for sexy-tymes. :lol:

Wait, but don't his feet smell? :thinking: And he doesn't wash his socks too often, he has to buy a new pair every day. :awesome:

:|

But this is also true. He said his feet could kill people with how much they smell... What an ick turn-off :sick:

It always sounds so creepy when I say I'm drawing someone, but I don't draw my favorite musicians to be creepy, I do it because I'm bored and pencil grid art is the only art I can do reasonably well. :|

It could be worse. You could be like me and make Miis for people on your Wii. :disappointed:

It could be worse. You could be like me and make Miis for people on your Wii. :disappointed:

For some reason "it could be worse" made me think of The Resistance :P

Anyways I think making Miis look like people is a talent. I tried making Miis like chris martin and stuff :P, and I just couldn't :P so if u can do it, then yay for you :D

The Joshua Tree is, in my opinion, U2's best album!! It has some AMAZING songs! :o My dad really loves them :D

i love Joshua Tree, its the best U2 album ever

its was the first album i loved by them

I agree, I think it's their best album. :awesome:

I'm sorry, but No Line on the Horizon was shit. :lol: I bought it over the summer and I've only listened to it once I hate it so much. :awesome:

it is horrible and it made me hate ENO more:angry:

Time for some pics methinks...

0001wth7.jpg

002skull.jpg

smbhrr4.gif

smbhrr7.gif

smbhrr9.gif

Download_Muse_JG_10.jpg

:shocked2:

but that cute weird guy is Kate Hudson's:rolleyes:

^ :blush: I love him so much! :heart: Kate's so freaking lucky! :bomb: :lol:

Isn't she just? :bomb:

It's just as well I didn't fully invest myself as a Matt girl then. I had sixth senses about it (no joke, I've had dreams where Kate is pregnant weeks ago yes, I dream about Muse which is just strange now I think about it :stunned: ).

Now this article has got us all lulzing over on ontd... So I thought I better share it here:

Meet the Man behind Kate Hudson's Pregnancy.

"Plug In Baby," indeed.

Muse lead singer Matthew Bellamy is the man behind Kate Hudson's pregnancy, and therefore he is no longer "just" an awesome alt-rocker.

Here's what you need to know about the 32-year-old British musician, now that he's procreated with an Oscar nominee:

1. He's Got Mad Skills: Bellamy has landed on multiple U.K. critics' "best ever" lists for his guitar playing — all of which is now done on custom guitars that he designs with craftsman Hugh Manson and has made for him in Devon, England (where he's also from). The band's 2001 hit "Plug In Baby" is featured on Guitar Hero 5. As for right now, Muse (Christopher Wolstenholme and Dominic Howard round out the trio) is nominated for three Grammy Awards this year, including Best Rock Album for "Resistance," its fifth studio effort. Bellamy is also contemplating taking the show off-road — way off-road! "I'm thinking about approaching Richard Branson to see if we could do it on his spacecraft," he told the Sun this month. "Maybe I've seen 'The Jetsons' too many times."

2. He's Partly Responsible for the 'Twilight' series: Author Stephenie Meyer has cited Muse as a major inspiration for her vampire saga. And no one can blame them for jumping on the bandwagon here! "Supermassive Black Hole" was in "Twilight," an "I Belong to You" remix was in "New Moon" and "Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)," the lead single off the "Eclipse" soundtrack, ensures that no one will be wondering how Bellamy paid for Hudson's ring (should they get engaged, that is).

3. He Knows How to Pick 'Em: Muse's version of Nina Simone's "Feelin' Good" was voted the greatest cover song of all time by readers of British music mag NME. Adam Lambert, whose falsetto howl is reminiscent of Bellamy's at times, performed the Muse version on "American Idol" to rave reviews during Rat Pack week. Bellamy, in turn, penned "Soaked" for Lambert's debut album, "For Your Entertainment."

4. He Very Well May Celebrate Guy Fawkes Day: "I'm singing from the perspective of the person who's at the bottom of the pyramid awakening to the fact that they are being played as a pawn," the self-described libertarian said in Rolling Stone in 2006, talking about "Exo Politics," off of 2006's "Black Holes and Revelations," which also included the tunes "Uprising," Assassin" and "City of Delusion." "It's about wanting to fight against that and wanting to make a change. And, um, their latest album is called "The Resistance."

5. He Doesn't Think 9/11 Was an Inside Job: Sure, he may have suggested such a thing in 2006, but in 2009 he set the record straight in Rolling Stone. "I'm a curious person" and "a rational thinker," he told the mag. "There is loads of stuff on the Internet suggesting 9/11 was an inside job. But that is not my belief."

(sourcing)

Now with bonus comments! Spoilered simply because whoaaa, gif/text ahoy!:

Uprising is on BHaR? Why have I always missed this

It's a hidden track, duh, you call yourself a Muse fan?

I stopped to read when I saw He's Partly Responsible for the 'Twilight' series.

No. Seriously, no.

00861xas

AT FIRST I WAS LIKE

64T5f.gif

THEN I WAS LIKE

iXGMs.gif

THEN I READ THE TWILIGHT COMMENT AND I WAS ALL

D1sEX.gif

AND THEN I WAS LIKE

RFMuW.gif

THEN I WAS LIKE

yfsUv.gif

I AIN'T EVEN MAD

bitch please, it should be "meet the woman behind matt bellamy's baby"

AKA the woman who happens to be carrying a demi-god in her uterus.

33arzh2.jpg

IS THIS BEETCH SERIOUSLY FO REAL?! TWILIGHT? COMPARING HIS FALSETTO TO ADAM LAMBERT? (nothing against him and I love his voice but forreal yall).

tumblr_lcnfqiuFrX1qap2w3o1_250.gif

smbhrr4.gif

smbhrr7.gif

smbhrr9.gif

OMG!! I just noticed, those images are from Rock in Rio :cheesy:

Now this article has got us all lulzing over on ontd... So I thought I better share it here:

"Plug In Baby," indeed.

Muse lead singer Matthew Bellamy is the man behind Kate Hudson's pregnancy, and therefore he is no longer "just" an awesome alt-rocker.

Here's what you need to know about the 32-year-old British musician, now that he's procreated with an Oscar nominee:

1. He's Got Mad Skills: Bellamy has landed on multiple U.K. critics' "best ever" lists for his guitar playing — all of which is now done on custom guitars that he designs with craftsman Hugh Manson and has made for him in Devon, England (where he's also from). The band's 2001 hit "Plug In Baby" is featured on Guitar Hero 5. As for right now, Muse (Christopher Wolstenholme and Dominic Howard round out the trio) is nominated for three Grammy Awards this year, including Best Rock Album for "Resistance," its fifth studio effort. Bellamy is also contemplating taking the show off-road — way off-road! "I'm thinking about approaching Richard Branson to see if we could do it on his spacecraft," he told the Sun this month. "Maybe I've seen 'The Jetsons' too many times."

2. He's Partly Responsible for the 'Twilight' series: Author Stephenie Meyer has cited Muse as a major inspiration for her vampire saga. And no one can blame them for jumping on the bandwagon here! "Supermassive Black Hole" was in "Twilight," an "I Belong to You" remix was in "New Moon" and "Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)," the lead single off the "Eclipse" soundtrack, ensures that no one will be wondering how Bellamy paid for Hudson's ring (should they get engaged, that is).

3. He Knows How to Pick 'Em: Muse's version of Nina Simone's "Feelin' Good" was voted the greatest cover song of all time by readers of British music mag NME. Adam Lambert, whose falsetto howl is reminiscent of Bellamy's at times, performed the Muse version on "American Idol" to rave reviews during Rat Pack week. Bellamy, in turn, penned "Soaked" for Lambert's debut album, "For Your Entertainment."

4. He Very Well May Celebrate Guy Fawkes Day: "I'm singing from the perspective of the person who's at the bottom of the pyramid awakening to the fact that they are being played as a pawn," the self-described libertarian said in Rolling Stone in 2006, talking about "Exo Politics," off of 2006's "Black Holes and Revelations," which also included the tunes "Uprising," Assassin" and "City of Delusion." "It's about wanting to fight against that and wanting to make a change. And, um, their latest album is called "The Resistance."

5. He Doesn't Think 9/11 Was an Inside Job: Sure, he may have suggested such a thing in 2006, but in 2009 he set the record straight in Rolling Stone. "I'm a curious person" and "a rational thinker," he told the mag. "There is loads of stuff on the Internet suggesting 9/11 was an inside job. But that is not my belief."

(sourcing)

:shifty::shifty: WTH???????? The Twilight part made me seriously mad!! :angry: I wanted to punch the person that wrote that for a couple of minutes :whip: But then I read the comments :awesome: I laughed a lot hahaha

"Plug In Baby," indeed.

(sourcing)

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: