✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

My family has awful taste in music. :|

I'm seriously the only one that listens to good modern rock. :shifty:

My mom went to see Muse with me, and she said they were awesome live, but she hates them on the album. :wtf:

I can't complain about that, my parents have very good taste in music (although my mom likes Simply Red :shifty::lol:), but both my parents like and respect Muse a lot, my dad's a HUGE U2 fan and my mom says that Uprising is her "song to walk" :lol:

tumblr_l8rbq9B4QE1qdtvdzo1_500.jpg

:awesome:

hahaha :awesome:

My family has awful taste in music. :|

I'm seriously the only one that listens to good modern rock. :shifty:

My mom went to see Muse with me, and she said they were awesome live, but she hates them on the album. :wtf:

Aww, that's a shame :shame: My family have a generally wicked taste in music. My brother and I share a lot of the same bands in the indie/rock world... He tends to stray in to D'n'B though which I'm not a fan of. My Dad is modern rock and classic rock; so a lot of my older rock genes come from him (Rush, ZZ Top, AC/DC, Lynyrd Skynyrd). My Mum is sort of more of the 70's/80's era music... Which I quite like (although some is dire) and she does get quite in to some more of the modern rock/indie.

I'm the only alt scene, electropop and industrial metalist in the family though. :laugh3:

tumblr_l8rbq9B4QE1qdtvdzo1_500.jpg

:thumbsup:

I can't complain about that, my parents have very good taste in music (although my mom likes Simply Red :shifty::lol:)

:o So does my Mum. Her favourite band in fact.

I went and saw them with her... And I got to admit, he's pretty good live :dozey: and I had a good time there.

:o So does my Mum. Her favourite band in fact.

I went and saw them with her... And I got to admit, he's pretty good live :dozey: and I had a good time there.

My mom's favorite band is Genesis (with Phil Collins) :lol:

My mom actually invited me to go with her to Simply Red's concert, but I didn't want to go :awesome: :lol:

My dad hates U2. It's actually very hilarious. :lol:

He bought the Joshua Tree, like, 20 years ago, and he still complains about how much he hates it and regrets wasting his money on it. :lol:

As opposed to me, who very much likes The Joshua Tree. :P

The Joshua Tree is, in my opinion, U2's best album!! It has some AMAZING songs! :o My dad really loves them :D

I agree, I think it's their best album. :awesome:

I'm sorry, but No Line on the Horizon was shit. :lol: I bought it over the summer and I've only listened to it once I hate it so much. :awesome:

AGREE!! :| It was SO bad! OMG! Compared to old U2 songs it was crap! :shifty: I have this theory that Brian Eno is trying to ruin all my favorite bands! :|

I bought the album in March 2009 and I liked "Magnificent" but the other songs were so...boring! :|

I didn't even like Magnificent! :wreck:

I thought that it was really way too experimental, and Bono wasn't even singing for 90% of the album. :wtf:

Not that I'm a huge fan of Bono's voice, but if he's the lead singer he should be doing just that- singing, not talking. :|

AGREE!! :| It was SO bad! OMG! Compared to old U2 songs it was crap! :shifty: I have this theory that Brian Eno is trying to ruin all my favorite bands! :|

Word. I didn't like it either. I didn't buy it though thankfully, just borrowed it off a mate.

Brian Eno... Man, that dude is artsy. He was the artistic director of the Brighton Arts Festival last year. I went to one of his talks and felt mind bended afterwards. And I went to his exhibition... Which was cool, no doubt, but extremely out there vague. (It was blocks arranged in a diamond that changed colour and patterns whilst some very odd experiemental music going on in the background).

Wow. :surprised:

I wish I had bought Muse instead of U2, wtf?! :bigcry:

Although I bought HAARP and And The Glass Handed Kites by Mew the next day, so. :wacky:

And a Coldplay poster! :cheesy: (I found this awesome music store going out of business, so everything was real cheap :awesome:)

I leave you with this parting shot from the wonderful tweeterverse:

tumblr_lexn2zFvOO1qciq72o1_500.png

OMG that's so funny!! :lol::lol:

My turn :D:

It may have been an unintended new born, but let's hope Matt is feeling good about becoming a dad and doesn't want to escape - after all, he did plug in baby and it's not as if he was forced in, so now's not the time to panic because time is running out.

Word. I didn't like it either. I didn't buy it though thankfully, just borrowed it off a mate.

Brian Eno... Man, that dude is artsy. He was the artistic director of the Brighton Arts Festival last year. I went to one of his talks and felt mind bended afterwards. And I went to his exhibition... Which was cool, no doubt, but extremely out there vague. (It was blocks arranged in a diamond that changed colour and patterns whilst some very odd experiemental music going on in the background).

I bought it in Dublin :shifty: I thought it would be funny, buying a U2 album in their hometown...but it wasn't after I listened to it :|

Although I bought HAARP and And The Glass Handed Kites by Mew the next day, so. :wacky:

And a Coldplay poster! :cheesy: (I found this awesome music store going out of business, so everything was real cheap :awesome:)

I was actually more into U2 than Muse in early 2009

My Coldplay posters are all from magazines :lol:

OMG that's so funny!! :lol::lol:

My turn :D:

It may have been an unintended new born, but let's hope Matt is feeling good about becoming a dad and doesn't want to escape - after all, he did plug in baby and it's not as if he was forced in, so now's not the time to panic because time is running out.

:laugh3: Much better than I could ever hope to accomplish

Awww. But to be honest, we all expected bigger things from U2. It was such a fail-a-whale.

HAARP :dance: My favourite album these days. I love hearing them live again. Even if they don't do a Resitance tour DVD they better release some good live recordings or I'll go all mental on their asses. :bomb:

A Coldplay poster is so :awesome:

Awww. But to be honest, we all expected bigger things from U2. It was such a fail-a-whale.

HAARP :dance: My favourite album these days. I love hearing them live again. Even if they don't do a Resitance tour DVD they better release some good live recordings or I'll go all mental on their asses. :bomb:

A Coldplay poster is so :awesome:

Agree...:\ It's U2 it was supposed to be VERY good! They are one of the best bands, but it's like they're running out of idead :|

I know! They really should release a live DVD!! :bigcry: Wembley... :awesome: