✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Stuff like that is why I generally try my best to keep any obsessions I have to myself, or at the very least, keep them as restrained as possible.

I remember how in high school, I was just like, "OMG MUSE MUSE MUSE MUSE :freak: :cheesy: :heart:" I had binders covered in Muse photos and everything. :blush:

There were some drawbacks to that...like how a few of my friends would say Muse was gay in order to piss me off...and at the time, it worked. :shame:

Stuff like that is why I generally try my best to keep any obsessions I have to myself, or at the very least, keep them as restrained as possible.

I remember how in high school, I was just like, "OMG MUSE MUSE MUSE MUSE :freak: :cheesy: :heart:" I had binders covered in Muse photos and everything. :blush:

There were some drawbacks to that...like how a few of my friends would say Muse was gay in order to piss me off...and at the time, it worked. :shame:

I try to prove to them that I listen to other bands, but when I'm alone I listen to Muse and Coldplay :| Although I turned some of my classmates into Muse fans :awesome:

Ah, that was me with Coldplay during my senior year. When I didn't listen to any other music. :blank:

It took me a while to realize that some people really don't care about my obsessions/fandoms. :disappointed: And that's where the Internet comes in. :wacky:

:awesome: Do we have a new Muser or not? :lol::lol:

I think so! :cheesy:

Okay, I asked "would you consider that difficult? i'm no judge really D:" and he said "well its pretty darn hard on bass for one thing! and drums, sixteenths with accents, which is very cool and in this case is pretty hard." and so i said "wow! well it's one of my favorite jams that they do :D" and he said "same here! :P"

:freak:

Okay, I asked "would you consider that difficult? i'm no judge really D:" and he said "well its pretty darn hard on bass for one thing! and drums, sixteenths with accents, which is very cool and in this case is pretty hard." and so i said "wow! well it's one of my favorite jams that they do :D" and he said "same here! :P"

:cheesy: I feel like that day when my non-muser friend told me that he liked Citizen Erased and The Small Print :awesome:

That's pretty awesome. :D