✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What if you met Coldplay?

yellow***star

Hello everyone!

After 2 nights dreaming about the same thing I've deiced to ask you! :) If you had the chance to meet Chris, Guy, Jonny and Will ( oh, and Phil too ) , what would be the gifts you'd give them? I mean, they don't need anything but I think it's always great to get a present from someone who loves you!

:rolleyes:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:idea2:

A HUGE HUG :dazzled:

:awesome:

Though that would be more a gift for me :lol:

edit: Oh, I see it's your first post, so even though you joined in June : WELCOME :D

:cool: It's hard to choose something to do/give/say ... There could be just few seconds, and you have to be prepared ! :) A huge hug would be perfect! :)

Hm, okay, I understand the rolleyes now :)

I think this thread still applies more to Coldplay as the Gwyneth Paltrow II thread does, haha!

And welcome btw as well :hugs:

(I think I would pretend to not recognize them if I would encounter them, I already did this while walking by Guy several times :shame: )

Hm, okay, I understand the rolleyes now :)

I think this thread still applies more to Coldplay as the Gwyneth Paltrow II thread does, haha!

And welcome btw as well :hugs:

(I think I would pretend to not recognize them if I would encounter them, I already did this while walking by Guy several times :shame: )

You walked by Guy Berryman several times??? :o Where??? :) I had a look around the Bakery and the Beehive but none of them was there :( just some house painters who came in and out the bakery lots of times... And in the moment I was touching with my hands the door handle, a tall,blond guy with a scarf hiding half face came in the alley... For a while I really thought he was Chris Martin ... And I was going to pass out ! :)

I chose the lounge , instead of the Coldplay section, 'cause this is not a really Coldplay concerned thread ! :)

How is this thread not Coldplay related? :thinking:

I had a look around the Bakery and the Beehive but none of them was there :( just some house painters who came in and out the bakery lots of times... And in the moment I was touching with my hands the door handle, a tall,blond guy with a scarf hiding half face came in the alley... For a while I really thought he was Chris Martin ... And I was going to pass out ! :)

Why would you do that? :wtf:

I've met Guy briefly at their studio and he was so nice. But I practically wasn't able to say a word. :embarrassed:

But I would tell them how amazing they are and especially to Chris I would tell that his lyrics touch me so much. I don't really know, because usually, it doesn't happen like you imagine it to happen. :)

I was touching with my hands the door handle

What else could you touch it with? :wideeyed:

I'd knee Christopher in the balls and tell him to sing like a man.

:nod:

@thread

I'd scream like a betch, of course. :dazzled:

Edit: Gifts? :thinking: I thought the question was what would you do if you met them.

:wacko:

What if there was no light

Nothing wrong nothing right

What if there was no time

And no reason or rhyme

What if you should decide

That you don't want me there by your side

That you don't want me there in your life

What if I got it wrong

And no poem or song

Could put right what I got wrong

Or make you feel i belong

That you don't want me there by your side

That you don't want me there in your life

Ooh that's right

Let's take a breath and jump over the side

Ooh that's right

How can you know it when you don't even try?

Ooh that's right

Every step that you take

Could be your biggest mistake

It could bend or it could break

That's the risk that you take

That you don't want me there in your life?

That you don't want me there by your side?

Ooh that's right

Let's take a breath jump over the side

Ooh that's right

How can you know it when you don't even try?

Ooh that's right

Oh

Ooh that's right

Let's take a breath jump over the side

Ooh that's right

You know that darkness always turns into light

Ooh that's right

Sorry, couldn't help myself :dazzled:

I'd say thank you for your beautiful music.

I have very briefly met Jonny, who was sweet as anything. But I really wasn't able to to do anything more than thank him for his autograph. I do wish I'd also told him what a lovely concert it had been however :D

What else could you touch it with? :wideeyed:

Ahahahahah... You're right... :)

:nod:

@thread

I'd scream like a betch, of course. :dazzled:

Edit: Gifts? :thinking: I thought the question was what would you do if you met them.

However, my question was about some little gift to carry with me to give them in the case I met them !

Welcome here :)

I can not help you, I'm probably like you I never met the band they are much famous, and more I live in Swiss .

but usually never travel even in Switzerland but I am going in holiday with my sister in Lugano in hotel Eden great time with my sister.

Strangely in 2005 Coldplay is going live in Lugano. but I have not the chance to see them at this time in concert.

but I wrote to Guy and I have sent a gift an old book of poetry that I really enjoyed reading found in an antique shop. I am crazy about these old objects ( was for his work of old photos).

but I do not know if he has received or not.

dsc01390u.jpg

dsc01392kx.jpg

dsc01393kf.jpg

dsc01394a.jpg