✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What if you met Coldplay?

yellow***star

Who dug up this thread? Well, anyway ... I feel the urge to talk right what someone seems to suggest/misunderstand :rolleyes:

Omg Kim not understand, you go to the concerts Apparatjik. What you have against Guy ?! :wtf:

Guy has a right to privacy has a French gf of France and more I saw a photo on facebook of his french girlfriend and him , she is blonde intelligente and beautiful, she studied journalism .

and when goes live Coldplay forced to hide and pretend not to recognize her bf. and he same thing is terrible. (I spoke with her on facebook )

I know on the forum mew you were not a fan of Coldplay. but I think you have changed your mind coming back here.

I have nothing against Guy. I have something against you all the time saying that you know Guy's girlfriend. Stop saying that, because it's just a facebook account of a girl that claims to be his girlfriend, but you have never met her in real life, so it seems so naive to believe her.

You misunderstood what I wrote on the Mew forum. I have several times explicitly said on there that I am a Coldplay fan. Especially when people were mocking Coldplay and their fans again. The only thing that you could have interpret wrong might be that I said I didn't want to visit the Coldplaying forum anymore because I got so annoyed by the big signatures. But then later I found out you can turn off seeing them when you log in, so I don't have to see them anymore.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I saw Guy that he was a thunderbolt for his fan is that it's true. I made meet these two people on net facebook, (because I saw that she is interested in him and not Guy's statue of fame, she saw a man not a star ), and is she has lots of character, shy and so reserved at the same time has a big sweet heart to give ) and that this girl wanted me to be with Guy for to be happy him. and is not love? . Me I said to the sweet girl, you can then make happy Guy .

but now is ONLY Guy that his own life hands to make him happy. but I saw they have many common. center of interest hobby.

Yehh i would try to do this, then epically fail and the fan girl inside me would probably come out! :smug:

Me too, probably :nod:

Well I'd probably use my English, and start trying to make actual words and sentences, but the moment would probably be over by the moment I'd succeed :( :lol:

I think they should be used to fangirls trying to tame themselves unsuccessfully :rolleyes:

My English is quite okay usually, but I realise that making a sound other than 'asfghjkhjgfd' would be so difficult :D

:nod:

Especially if I meet Chris, because I won't resist making eye-contact with him! (and that would be kinda rude not to, also...) And we know his eyes are EVIL (so beautiful you get lost in them) :worried2:

i would actually really try to make eye-contact just to try to get a spark or something hahahaha no, i don't know how to explain this in english. i think i would just try to have eye-contact just a little longer than most people. Not with any purpose, just to make the moment (more) special haha:)

okay this sounds weird.

i would actually really try to make eye-contact just to try to get a spark or something hahahaha no, i don't know how to explain this in english. i think i would just try to have eye-contact just a little longer than most people. Not with any purpose, just to make the moment (more) special haha:)

okay this sounds weird.

It's ok. I know what you mean.

I think every self-respecting fangirl would try and flirt with them. :P

Well, we know that Chris smells like Tiger Balm (what does it smell like?)

I've also read somewhere on the board that Guys smells of apples & cinnamon.

Jonny probably smells like Chris :D (sorry, I've been scarred by the C&J thread)

So we have to find out what perfume Will uses :sneaky:

I can't believe I'm writing that :lol:

Jonny probably smells like Chris :D (sorry, I've been scarred by the C&J thread)

Tiger balm smells really minty, I think :P

no not minty at all! it's an undescribable smell, tigerbalm.. but i like it. But not if he smells like that all the time. how do you know he smells like tiger balm? who would smell like tigerbalm hahahha

The oracle got a question from someone asking what Chris smells like, and she answered that she smelled a scarf of his and it smelled like tiger balm, cuz he uses it on his throat. Also, sorry about the mistake, I can't remember what tiger balm smells like exactly, it's been a while since I smelled it and for some reason my brain likened it to the smell of really strong mint

Ok, I started this thread a couple of months ago, and then I decided to go to the Bakery again just to try to meet them... And I did... !!! It was my birthday and I met Phil, Guy and Chris... I gave them some little presents, and spoke with them for a while... I tryed to catch their smell... That day Chris hadn't tiger balm on, I was able to breath his skin smell! Ahahahah... It was good, really good!!! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Ok, I started this thread a couple of months ago, and then I decided to go to the Bakery again just to try to meet them... And I did... !!! It was my birthday and I met Phil, Guy and Chris... I gave them some little presents, and spoke with them for a while... I tryed to catch their smell... That day Chris hadn't tiger balm on, I was able to breath his skin smell! Ahahahah... It was good, really good!!! ;)

Aaahw tgat's so cool!! Tell us more about it!

• 2 weeks later...

I was at the NYE concert in Abu Dhabi, front row (punting does pay off) and when they came up on stage I began bawling like an absolute idiot. I would cry, or just stand there. I never really came up with any ideas on what I would give them....perhaps something to do with Fair Trade for Chris, a hat for Jonny, cool, customized drumsticks for Will, but I'm not sure about Guy, he's too mysterious...

I was at the NYE concert in Abu Dhabi, front row (punting does pay off) and when they came up on stage I began bawling like an absolute idiot. I would cry, or just stand there. I never really came up with any ideas on what I would give them....perhaps something to do with Fair Trade for Chris, a hat for Jonny, cool, customized drumsticks for Will, but I'm not sure about Guy, he's too mysterious...

I'd get Guy some kind of steampunk device :lol:

Btw I love it how you all talk about Coldplay's smell like it's the most normal thing to do! :laugh3: WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THE SNIFFING 'ROUND HERE?!

WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THE SNIFFING 'ROUND HERE?!

True. :D :wink3:

The Tiger Balm thing was probably a joke. But Chrissy maybe does smell like it when he gets hurt/exhausted from all the buckin jumping around the stage. :\

My grandma uses it. A rock god should not smell like that. :no: