✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What if you met Coldplay?

yellow***star

Hello everyone!

After 2 nights dreaming about the same thing I've deiced to ask you! :) If you had the chance to meet Chris, Guy, Jonny and Will ( oh, and Phil too ) , what would be the gifts you'd give them? I mean, they don't need anything but I think it's always great to get a present from someone who loves you!

:rolleyes:

I wouldn't give them a freaking gift but thanks for the headache-inducing font there.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be a very, VERY happy girl! :D

But, I'd try to play it off and be really chill around them, and then have my fangirl freak out when I'm absolutely positive that they're out of earshot. :P

I wouldn't be able to be calm and chill... I'd probably have some serious drooling issues going on :lol:

No, but seriously, I'd hug them, tell them how I admire them for continuing to be an amazing band that makes real music nowadays, and I'd make sure that I have a picture taken with them.

And then walk around like this for the next year: :D:D:D:D:D:D

The rolleyes are here because this is an unfeasible thing to happen ! :cry: I chose the lounge , instead of the Coldplay section, 'cause this is not a really Coldplay concerned thread ! :)

Why ? you have written well the title"What if you met Coldplay" :thinking:

is about the band Coldplay ?

not understand your post :\

Hm, okay, I understand the rolleyes now :)

I think this thread still applies more to Coldplay as the Gwyneth Paltrow II thread does, haha!

And welcome btw as well :hugs:

(I think I would pretend to not recognize them if I would encounter them, I already did this while walking by Guy several times :shame: )

Omg Kim not understand, you go to the concerts Apparatjik. What you have against Guy ?! :wtf:

Guy has a right to privacy has a French gf of France and more I saw a photo on facebook of his french girlfriend and him , she is blonde intelligente and beautiful, she studied journalism .

and when goes live Coldplay forced to hide and pretend not to recognize her bf. and he same thing is terrible. (I spoke with her on facebook )

I know on the forum mew you were not a fan of Coldplay. but I think you have changed your mind coming back here.

I'd be a very, VERY happy girl! :D

But, I'd try to play it off and be really chill around them, and then have my fangirl freak out when I'm absolutely positive that they're out of earshot. :P

Me too, I would play it cool. Wouldn't want to embarass them or me. :lol: Come on, take deep breathes. :D Save the freakouts for later, true. :nod:

:laugh3: Why would you do that ?
I don't know, I just don't feel like bothering them when they are just living their lives. It's different if I'd meet them back stage or something, but in the street or in a park I wouldn't want to bother them.

Hello everyone!

After 2 nights dreaming about the same thing I've deiced to ask you! :) If you had the chance to meet Chris, Guy, Jonny and Will ( oh, and Phil too ) , what would be the gifts you'd give them? I mean, they don't need anything but I think it's always great to get a present from someone who loves you!

:rolleyes:

Funny you should ask. Yesterday I was listening to this interview of Jonny and Chris with Lamacq and Jonny was saying he only owns 1 hat a time and wears it until his wife starts complaining about the smell. I thought to myself that I could bring Jonny a hat when I go see the band on July 2nd.

Other than that, my other gift to myself in the band's honor is that I have started a 6 months workout project. I workout 2 hrs/day, 6 days/week, listening to only Coldplay music and interviews. I want to look very fit and cute if I ever have a chance of taking a picture with the band in July.

Funny you should ask. Yesterday I was listening to this interview of Jonny and Chris with Lamacq and Jonny was saying he only owns 1 hat a time and wears it until his wife starts complaining about the smell. I thought to myself that I could bring Jonny a hat when I go see the band on July 2nd.

:laugh3: Can you link me to the interview please ?

Other than that, my other gift to myself in the band's honor is that I have started a 6 months workout project. I workout 2 hrs/day, 6 days/week, listening to only Coldplay music and interviews. I want to look very fit and cute if I ever have a chance of taking a picture with the band in July.

That must be really motivating when you've set a date like that, even if you don't meet them. (I hope you do of course.) Good luck! :thumbsup:

I'd love to get a really nice arty picture with them to keep framed forever...

But then that will never work out because my face is going to be bright red if I ever meet them. :|

• 1 month later...
I think I would try to act naturally. Maybe ask them if we could take a picture together. and i would like to tell them that i think their music is amazing. but i wouldn't want to act like a fangirl too much.. just try to act naturally :)

:nod: Exactly, I'd try to have the fangirl freakout later

I think I would try to act naturally. Maybe ask them if we could take a picture together. and i would like to tell them that i think their music is amazing. but i wouldn't want to act like a fangirl too much.. just try to act naturally :)

Yehh i would try to do this, then epically fail and the fan girl inside me would probably come out! :smug: