✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurts Like Heaven possibility

zsbassman42

Why Charlie Brown? Coldplaying tweeted the Hurts Like Heaven art but they haven't for any other song. The photos of the video Coldplay are making are all graffiti themed. Hurts Like Heaven is all about graffiti and people rebelling and there are people in the video dancing an all I can think is HLH. It's a great song and I can see it being single worthy. Thoughts?!?!

Why Charlie Brown? Coldplaying tweeted the Hurts Like Heaven art but they haven't for any other song. The photos of the video Coldplay are making are all graffiti themed. Hurts Like Heaven is all about graffiti and people rebelling and there are people in the video dancing an all I can think is HLH. It's a great song and I can see it being single worthy. Thoughts?!?!

Where did they tweet that?

Guest AlbaCT42!

Yeah... I think the same :nod: I want HLH as single and I hope so :sneaky:

I hope not? It's my favourite, I don't want little girls to sing it because it's been on MTV on repeat.

Release Up In Flames, do what you will with that.

I feel like girls could really ruin UIF. :p

I've said so before, I really hope the next singles outside of CB are HLH, DLIBYH, and UATW. UATW is very singleworthy...it's like the Don't Panic of this decade.

Maybe the fifth, after Charlie Brown and Princess Of China, but definitely not the next one. Why else would they release a CB live video with a proper video to come? And the song has already hit the charts, even though it's not been officially released yet.

I feel like girls could really ruin UIF. :p

I've said so before, I really hope the next singles outside of CB are HLH, DLIBYH, and UATW. UATW is very singleworthy...it's like the Don't Panic of this decade.

I'd go with UATW too actually.

But what about if they release the extra EP? There might be a new LiTii for them to release...

I think this person thinks that Coldplaying's twitter is actually Coldplay's twitter.

And if they do a 5th single, then HLH is the obvious choice, but otherwise itll just be PoC and Charlie Brown.

I can tell the difference my friend. I follow both. Trust me, they did.

I'd go with UATW too actually.

But what about if they release the extra EP? There might be a new LiTii for them to release...

Yeah, I was thinking about that too (yes, even Car Kids, from what we know, could be a single :P)

I can tell the difference my friend. I follow both. Trust me, they did.

You do know CPing is a fansite, right? I saw the Facebook post by Coldplaying yesterday afternoon and it was simply just posting a thread to the rest of the internet.

Nothing more.

You do know CPing is a fansite, right? I saw the Facebook post by Coldplaying yesterday afternoon and it was simply just posting a thread to the rest of the internet.

Nothing more.

I know this. But the only time the fan site has tweeted an artwork was only if it was a single.