✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurts Like Heaven possibility

zsbassman42

Imo, HLH might be a single. Might. Not the next one, that's for sure, but maybe, eventually, some day, it could be a single.

So, yes, to me, it is a possibility.

Honestly:

You know what? I've had enough of rumors so I just want them to release single! Any single!

THIS :nod:

The question should really be WILL Hurts Like Heaven be a single? I definitely think it should, but when Glass Of Water didn't, etc., you know, it may not be. Especially with the intro, hard to make a radio edit of it. :P Also, DLIBYH has pop elements, but I doubt it as a single. Apart from the slightly experimental style, it would again be too hard to make an edit of. That outro, and AHT at the start... :P again.

Imo, HLH might be a single. Might. Not the next one, that's for sure, but maybe, eventually, some day, it could be a single.

So, yes, to me, it is a possibility.

Honestly:

THIS :nod:

To sum this up - maybe.

5th single. I hope they'll make a video.

I said yes out of pure hope-it totally deserves to be a single. But it definitly won't be the next single; given the fact that photos from the CB video shoot have been released AND the boys will be performing PoC at the grammys, we won't be seeing a HLH single or video anytime soon