🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

this question always stumps me

rainplay

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would eat lunch with a penguin. Not even kidding.

If it has to be a person I'll go with Loretta Lynn or some other old country star so they can tell me irrelevant stories in a backwoods accent.

I wouldn't want to eat with Thom Yorke because he's mean and will probably ignore me. He hates people, so I hear. Then I'll feel bad about myself :sad:

I wouldn't want to eat with Thom Yorke because he's mean and will probably ignore me. He hates people, so I hear. Then I'll feel bad about myself :sad:

I've talked to people who have met him and talked to him, and they said he's a really cool guy. So who knows.

Tina Fey is amazing. Her book Bossypants was a great read. Oh, I think I will add Chelsea Handler too.

Chelsea handler?! I like her books and used to watch Chelsea Lately but she is too self centered and a not so smart businesswoman. I know she makes about 15 million a year but she's the worst and I stopped following her because of the way she treats her fans. She's very unprofessional, sometimes comes drunk and late to her own stand-up shows. /end of rant

Chelsea handler?! I like her books and used to watch Chelsea Lately but she is too self centered and a not so smart businesswoman. I know she makes about 15 million a year but she's the worst and I stopped following her because of the way she treats her fans. She's very unprofessional, sometimes comes drunk and late to her own stand-up shows. /end of rant

How does she treat her fans? I've been watching her show since 2007, and I've been to her show twice and I thought she was quite great. I haven't ever been to her stand-up shows so I can't speak on that, but she's freely admitted to be wasted on stage. I get irritated that she hasn't changed her stand-up act in years.