✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

this question always stumps me

rainplay

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does she treat her fans? I've been watching her show since 2007, and I've been to her show twice and I thought she was quite great. I haven't ever been to her stand-up shows so I can't speak on that, but she's freely admitted to be wasted on stage. I get irritated that she hasn't changed her stand-up act in years.

I haven't been to a taping (lives in OH :( ) but that was my experience from her stand up show. My friend and I paid about 60$ each and we were disappointed. And you're right, she needs to update her jokes. After watching the show (from beginning until 2010), reading her first 3 books and watched her guest spots on other shows (per example Leno), I can tell that I knew all her jokes.

I actually remember the last time I watched her show. It was on a Monday night, she had spent the weekend in Cabo and she was so drunk, she didn't make it to the round table. That was the first time they put out the "chelsea cardboard". It was a mess! Then I tweeted about my anger and Loni Love (yep, Loni herself) sent me a PM telling me to keep watching, that Chelsea is a sweet girl etc... but I had already fallen out of love. However, I did watch Chelsea Lately last week when Ross Matthews was hosting. So funny!

I like the format of the show but they need a host who cares about staying on it and showing up 5 days a week. Chelsea cares more about her books and acting! When Ross was hosting, she was busy promoting her supporting role in This Means War and her new show on NBC.

I haven't been to a taping (lives in OH :( ) but that was my experience from her stand up show. My friend and I paid about 60$ each and we were disappointed. And you're right, she needs to update her jokes. After watching the show (from beginning until 2010), reading her first 3 books and watched her guest spots on other shows (per example Leno), I can tell that I knew all her jokes.

I actually remember the last time I watched her show. It was on a Monday night, she had spent the weekend in Cabo and she was so drunk, she didn't make it to the round table. That was the first time they put out the "chelsea cardboard". It was a mess! Then I tweeted about my anger and Loni Love (yep, Loni herself) sent me a PM telling me to keep watching, that Chelsea is a sweet girl etc... but I had already fallen out of love. However, I did watch Chelsea Lately last week when Ross Matthews was hosting. So funny!

I like the format of the show but they need a host who cares about staying on it and showing up 5 days a week. Chelsea cares more about her books and acting! When Ross was hosting, she was busy promoting her supporting role in This Means War and her new show on NBC.

I love loni love! Thats cool she sent you a message. I love when Ross hosts the show, he's absolutely hilarious. And I think last week she was in Vietnam doing a show for the troops, at that's what Ross said. Although, I'm sure she worked in promoting her new movie which does not look funny at all. Have you read heather's book? It's hilarious.

Well, if I could eat lunch with absolutely ANYONE, dead or alive, it would undoubtedly be Chris Martin because I basically worship him. However, to not be quite so generic in my answer...since the person could be dead OR alive, I think I'd like to go to lunch with Kurt Cobain. I'd tell him, "Whatever you do, stay alive!! We need more of your music, man!" Just think of how many other great songs might be in the music world today if only he were still around...:(

I love loni love! Thats cool she sent you a message. I love when Ross hosts the show, he's absolutely hilarious. And I think last week she was in Vietnam doing a show for the troops, at that's what Ross said. Although, I'm sure she worked in promoting her new movie which does not look funny at all. Have you read heather's book? It's hilarious.

Vietnam? I thought that we no longer had troops there :confused: I think Ross was joking.

I know she was on Howard Stern on Wednesday or Thursday and she also did Live With Kelly on Friday morning.

I actually kinda like the trailer for This Means War (1st Valentine's day movie that I wouldn't mind seeing) but I won't go see it.

I haven't read Heather's book (Blue balls something??) I like Heather but I didn't read her book. I'm putting it on my to-read list because I like her.

Vietnam? I thought that we no longer had troops there :confused: I think Ross was joking.

I know she was on Howard Stern on Wednesday or Thursday and she also did Live With Kelly on Friday morning.

I actually kinda like the trailer for This Means War (1st Valentine's day movie that I wouldn't mind seeing) but I won't go see it.

I haven't read Heather's book (Blue balls something??) I like Heather but I didn't read her book. I'm putting it on my to-read list because I like her.

I swear she was doing something for the troops and I was confused as why it would be Vietnam, too....Sarah Colonna has a book coming out and I want to read that too. She's always been my favorite.

I swear she was doing something for the troops and I was confused as why it would be Vietnam, too....Sarah Colonna has a book coming out and I want to read that too. She's always been my favorite.

Sarah? You're kidding me right? AWESOOOOME. Love her.

Did you read Chuy's book "Little Nuggets of Wisdom" or something like that.

I didn't read the whole thing only parts of it and it was actually funny. He obviously got help from a professional writer but it was a fun book.

EDIT: Also when did Chuy start riding that thing? What's up with that? He can't even walk to the stage anymore?!!!!

Sarah? You're kidding me right? AWESOOOOME. Love her.

Did you read Chuy's book "Little Nuggets of Wisdom" or something like that.

I didn't read the whole thing only parts of it and it was actually funny. He obviously got help from a professional writer but it was a fun book.

EDIT: Also when did Chuy start riding that thing? What's up with that? He can't even walk to the stage anymore?!!!!

I was going to buy Chuy's book, but I read the reviews on Amazon that said it was a waste of money. Chuy had knee surgery a couple months ago, so I know he uses his scooter to get around still. Have you watched After Lately? There are some episodes that are so-so, but others are hilarious.

I was going to buy Chuy's book, but I read the reviews on Amazon that said it was a waste of money. Chuy had knee surgery a couple months ago, so I know he uses his scooter to get around still. Have you watched After Lately? There are some episodes that are so-so, but others are hilarious.

Aww poor Chuy! He is so adorable. I hope he gets better.

I watched few episodes of After Lately during the 1st season. Thought it was a waste of time. I didn't bother with the 2nd season.

When I was still watching Chelsea Lately, she was talking about a spin-off show with Chuy (Chuy Later) What's the deal with that show?

PS: It's nice talking to a Chelsea fan :)

Aww poor Chuy! He is so adorable. I hope he gets better.

I watched few episodes of After Lately during the 1st season. Thought it was a waste of time. I didn't bother with the 2nd season.

When I was still watching Chelsea Lately, she was talking about a spin-off show with Chuy (Chuy Later) What's the deal with that show?

PS: It's nice talking to a Chelsea fan :)

Hmmm, I don't know about a Chuy's spin-off. Oh, have you seen Are you there, Chelsea? I literally saw one episode and thought it was atrocious. I expect it to be cancelled soon.

It's nice talking to you, too. I know a lot of people don't like Chelsea, but I'm a sarcastic person, so I love her sense of humor. She definitely says things I wouldn't, but I still enjoy her. I remember when no one knew who she was, and then she slowly blew up.

Hmmm, I don't know about a Chuy's spin-off. Oh, have you seen Are you there, Chelsea? I literally saw one episode and thought it was atrocious. I expect it to be cancelled soon.

It's nice talking to you, too. I know a lot of people don't like Chelsea, but I'm a sarcastic person, so I love her sense of humor. She definitely says things I wouldn't, but I still enjoy her. I remember when no one knew who she was, and then she slowly blew up.

Yes, I had to give Are You There Chelsea a chance. I also expect it to be cancel soon. The acting is sooooo bad.

Me too, I remember when I thought I was the only one who was watching the show. Those were fun times. I think her head got bigger when she got a bigger audience. Like I said, I love the format of the show and I get her jokes. I remember laughing to tears during few episodes and watching reruns and clips on Youtube. I was looking forward to the show after a stressful day.

Maybe I'm the one who changed?! And that standup experience didn't help either. I continued watching her after that but after the weekend in Cabo debacle, I was so furious, I stopped watching.

Yes, I had to give Are You There Chelsea a chance. I also expect it to be cancel soon. The acting is sooooo bad.

Me too, I remember when I thought I was the only one who was watching the show. Those were fun times. I think her head got bigger when she got a bigger audience. Like I said, I love the format of the show and I get her jokes. I remember laughing to tears during few episodes and watching reruns and clips on Youtube. I was looking forward to the show after a stressful day.

Maybe I'm the one who changed?! And that standup experience didn't help either. I continued watching her after that but after the weekend in Cabo debacle, I was so furious, I stopped watching.

No, Chelsea is definitely different. I feel like she changed when she became good friends with Jennifer Aniston (who I love). But Chelsea used to rag on Brad and Angie, but not so much anymore. I remember when Jennifer was dating John Mayer, then broke up, got back together, and Chelsea would go to town on them. To me, those were some of the funniest episodes. I remember one where Chelsea looked at the tv and told Jennifer she was getting hard to defend by dating him. Haha.

No, Chelsea is definitely different. I feel like she changed when she became good friends with Jennifer Aniston (who I love). But Chelsea used to rag on Brad and Angie, but not so much anymore. I remember when Jennifer was dating John Mayer, then broke up, got back together, and Chelsea would go to town on them. To me, those were some of the funniest episodes. I remember one where Chelsea looked at the tv and told Jennifer she was getting hard to defend by dating him. Haha.

Hahaha I remember that one.

Are we the same person? LOL

Hahaha I remember that one.

Are we the same person? LOL

I knew I had a twin out there! *runs in a field of flowers with arms open*

By the way, I love how we hijacked this thread and turned it into a Chelsea thread.

I'm off to bed, as I'm 26 and have work in the morning. Grrrr. Feel free to chat me up on my message wall.

I knew I had a twin out there! *runs in a field of flowers with arms open*

By the way, I love how we hijacked this thread and turned it into a Chelsea thread.

I'm off to bed, as I'm 26 and have work in the morning. Grrrr. Feel free to chat me up on my message wall.

Goodnight. Im turning 26 in 6 weeks. We are twins for sure and we totally spammed this thread.

My list is long :|

Chris Martin :dazzled:

Jonny Buckland

Will Champion

Guy Berryman

Phil Harvey

Karl Lagerfeld

A pinguin is actually a fun idea :wacko:

Jean-Paul Gaultier

Marc Jacobs

Yves Saint-Laurent

Gwyneth Paltrow