February 1, 201214 yr Id have lunch with Chris Martin or Noel Gallagher. but probably chris cus i feel like noel probably wouldnt be to talkative or nice to me...
February 1, 201214 yr You forgot Coco Chanel I wanted to put her in the list, and I'd have loved to learn so many things from her, but honestly I don't know if I'd enjoy a lunch with her :\
February 2, 201214 yr Who: The 10-year-old me. Why: To remind myself what I was like back then. To assure my 10-year-old self that life as an adult isn't quite as stressful as I imagined it would be. To convince her to always go with her initial visceral reaction/response, even if her mind thinks it's wrong.
February 2, 201214 yr Author Hmm, screw yorke. I'd like to have lunch with 14 year old me, and tell myself that he is an asshole and not worth my breath.. Life would be so easy if I could do that and undo what I did.
February 4, 201214 yr Actually I'm interested in talking to God..... :anxious: Or my 5 year old self :| /wowi'mweird.
February 4, 201214 yr Actually I'm interested in talking to God..... :anxious: Or my 5 year old self :| /wowi'mweird. :lol: Um.... Coldplay Larry the Cable Guy Bono The Beatles (Before they started Drug Use) MLK The Wright Brothers Amelia Earhart Christopher Loyd Michael J Fox Harrison Ford My Grandmother (Died when my dad was a child; I look just like her :stunned:) My best friend who moved and we never kept in touch :facepalm: Ellen DeGeneres Wow that's a lot of people
February 4, 201214 yr Actually I'm interested in talking to God..... :anxious: . I wouldn't. Hasn't done ME any favors lately :angry: /lolimcontroversial
February 4, 201214 yr I wouldn't. Hasn't done ME any favors lately :angry: /lolimcontroversial He's doing everything for a reason. You'll thank him in 25 years.
February 4, 201214 yr ^ Hmm...kinda off topic :rolleyes: Anyway, if you want to create a new thread, I think you just go to one forum (for instance the Coldplay forum if it's Coldplay related) and click on "New Thread" (on the left of the screen). Though there's probably another of creating one, it's the only one I know :lol:
February 4, 201214 yr I wouldn't. Hasn't done ME any favors lately :angry: /lolimcontroversial i knew someone would say this :P But wouldn't you at least want to know why he hasn't done anything for you? ;)
February 4, 201214 yr God works in mysterious ways, unless something positive has happened, in that case you must thank him.
Create an account or sign in to comment