✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris's birthday's project : join us :)

laurenev49

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, are you his Gatekeeper? :stunned:

No, I'm not. I'm saying that because I know the Oracle gets tones of questions and delivers us such a great job answering them. Why would we increase this ammount by sending a non-question? There are quite a few other options.

It's just a suggestion, by the way.

The phrase "rabid fan" is a fairly common idiom. Check it out.

And if anyone is a rabid fan it would be me. I have an extensive, expensive Coldplay collection and have seen them more times than I can count. I jump on every Coldplay album like a pack of hungry wolves upon a fresh kill. I'm just not silly about it (though I don't care much for MX). I think that it's incredibly naïve to assume that an A-list celebrity, who has to deal with an assload of obsessed fans every day, doesn't want a day free of that. If you are a true fan, I think you can see through stuff like this.

He's our entertainer, not our friend. Plain and simple.

I agree, this is silly.

The difference between the lofty fan you are and some fangirl, any fangirl is that they're actually in love with him/them.

That makes them do silly stuff. Like this. :P

OR THIS:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvUcd9Hzgjo]Orlando bloom interview **EAT SHIT AND DIE** - YouTube[/ame]

:awesome:

Doesn't matter I just get angry whenever the "true fan" card is pulled on this forum

I didn't mean to pull it out like OMG UR NAWT A TROO FAN IF UR CRITICAL

BEE HYPNOTIZD BAI TEH AWESOMNESS OV THE MYLO XYLOTOS. ALL OF THEM.

You gotta pull that card out to deal with these people. It's like a trigger to their defective synaptic cognition. "OMG LEIK I AM THA ONLEE TROO FAN OF THE COLDPLAYZ." Then they'll naturally agree with what you say.

Guys, the idea isn't to know who cares or who doesn't care or to know if Chris will watch it or not! i don't even know why everybody's arguing and fighting about this. It's just breaking everything! The actual thing is making something cool for Chris's birthday. The ones who want to participate to this, please do it! Those who don't care, please try to respect at least the idea!

The purpose is gathering his fans together for a cool project and showing our support to him.

Life is for living, not for fighting... ;)

I didn't mean to pull it out like OMG UR NAWT A TROO FAN IF UR CRITICAL

BEE HYPNOTIZD BAI TEH AWESOMNESS OV THE MYLO XYLOTOS. ALL OF THEM.

You gotta pull that card out to deal with these people. It's like a trigger to their defective synaptic cognition. "OMG LEIK I AM THA ONLEE TROO FAN OF THE COLDPLAYZ." Then they'll naturally agree with what you say.

:shame: I am terribly disappoint, Baw.