✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris's birthday's project : join us :)

laurenev49

Guest LiquidSky
I don't mean to come off as a douche or anything. I genuinely think that things like this infringe on privacy and are a little annoying. I am very proud of being a Coldplay fan and I don't want Coldplay fans to turn into Gaga's "little monsters" and Beliebers and stuff.

My sense of humor can come across as pretty crass and abrasive at times, which is understandably annoying to those who don't understand it. So I'm sorry for that. I swear I'm a nice guy.

I think I was just annoyed that this was originally posted in the lounge, which annoyed me because I'm obsessively organized, and this is the second obsessive Coldplay-related thread posted in the lounge in the last 24 hours by the same member. So naturally I'm critical.

I'll stop my douchedom now.

That's what the report button is for. We can't monitor every single little thing, but if you report it then it will be taken care of.

About the part where you said you don't want Coldplay fans to turn into "little monsters and Beliebers and stuff" Coldplay has always had fans like that. It's not something new.. just saying.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the part where you said you don't want Coldplay fans to turn into "little monsters and Beliebers and stuff" Coldplay has always had fans like that. It's not something new.. just saying.

Yeah you're probably right.

And I thought the report button was for bad stuff. Like if someone was posting pr0nz or something

Guest LiquidSky
Yeah you're probably right.

And I thought the report button was for bad stuff. Like if someone was posting pr0nz or something

yes, you can also report if something is in the wrong section.. like this thread was:)

My birthday is the same day as his! Sooo cool to share birthaday with your idol :)

cool joint in the party ;-)

So t's a good idea to put a contribution Debs you can also give to her a message via this forum for the fans interested in this project. but I know she has so much work to see too.

or direct here in email : [email protected]

Chris reads what people write, so the least is to respect this man.

if you do not see her smile I've seen

scaled.php?server=41&filename=42343835117418825688710.jpg&res=medium

me not participat because not know english sorry, lol but my part to celebrate my bestfriend on this forum too with the fans.

but too my bestfriend have on the same day the birthday is not a problem.

^I second that.

Hi, maybe you could add some other option. People who haven't met Chris or haven't been to a concert may not have the resources or may not feel comfortable about sending a video of themselves.

Although some people may be very keen to take part in the project, they may not fit in any of the categories above, so maybe it could be a good idea to add something else.

Also, if a mod could please move this to the Coldplay section, it'd be very helpful because I think there may be quite a lot of people who don't check the lounge often, but always check the Coldplay one. Thanks in advance!

Edit: One more thing - there are two different deadlines, one in the picture and one under it.

Hi :)

Yes i totally agree with that. However, we dont have alot of time to find other options :/ Please, feel free to propose anything you think that we might propose as another option!

And yes, sorry about the deadlines... I made a mistake on the sheet of paper!

The final deadline is on Wed, Feb 22nd... 2 days left :)

it doesn't really matter if he cares or even sees it because she is still sending it to show that we actually care

Exactly :) thanks!! :)

The video will be sent to Debs..don't know if she will transfer it to Chris! but "IF WE NEVER TRY, THEN WE'LL NEVER KNOW"

And sorry to argue about this, but Chris ALWAYS cares about his fans or what they do for him. That's a reason why like him even more!

Thank you! I was hoping that one of you would stop, so thanks! :wink:

Ps: @ lauren, it would probably be best to add how long should the video be if they're sending in clips.. :idea2:

Hey :)

I've received more pictures than recordings so far! it has to be a very short video : "Happy Birthday Chris" you can add stuff like "See you soon", no problem! I will arrange everything while i'll be making the final video :)

Cheers Coldplayers :)