🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

How Do I Get This Effect

bobawpsol

I was going to say that, but then I briefly looked it up, and apparently irony is also sarcasm, but as I say that was brief. I've looked it up again a little more in-depth and there's different claims/definitions that contradict eachother, I'm confused and don't care enough to look more into this, so someone else do it and come back to me.

I was going to say that, but then I briefly looked it up, and apparently irony is also sarcasm, but as I say that was brief. I've looked it up again a little more in-depth and there's different claims/definitions that contradict eachother, I'm confused and don't care enough to look more into this, so someone else do it and come back to me.

My original post linked to the defintion for sarcasm, but I decided irony was more fitting.

According to people's debates on the internet (there are not many sources aside for that), sarcasm is generally used towards a person, i.e. as an insult, where as irony is just saying the opposite of what is fact/obvious in general.

So my edited post was more correct.