February 26, 201214 yr I need more info this. is making me nuts Same! I really wanna go, but I have no idea what's going on. I'm having trouble finding info online. :(
February 26, 201214 yr ^OMG great avatar :awesome: :dazzled: /useless contribution to the thread :shame:
February 28, 201214 yr Watching GMA announcing the new contestants of Dancing With The Stars. They are in this huge room with spectators but lots of people are outside looking through the window. So I'm guessing that's how it will be on Friday.
February 28, 201214 yr Watching GMA announcing the new contestants of Dancing With The Stars. They are in this huge room with spectators but lots of people are outside looking through the window. So I'm guessing that's how it will be on Friday. Hmmm. Thanks for sharing! I'm kind of disappointed that I would just be looking through a window, but I might try to come anyway. I just don't know how early to get there. The Today Show was insane... But then again, it was an outdoor show. Ahhhh confusion. :\
March 1, 201214 yr A little teaser from GMA about Friday's concert. http://www.mediafire.com/file/seqr191e1j8840n/120227_gma_promo_cplay.mp4 http://www.mediafire.com/?seqr191e1j8840n
March 1, 201214 yr Hmmm. Thanks for sharing! I'm kind of disappointed that I would just be looking through a window, but I might try to come anyway. I just don't know how early to get there. The Today Show was insane... But then again, it was an outdoor show. Ahhhh confusion. :\ Please go and make a banner to wish Chris Happy Birthday for the rest of us.:)
March 1, 201214 yr Robin did a nice few minutes preview of tomorrow concert. They'll play 3 songs and yes it's definitely in studio concert.
March 1, 201214 yr Coldplay on Good Morning America tomorrow 1 March 2012 3:04 pm Watch on TV or through the window in person Good morning. A reminder that Coldplay are making their first appearance on ABC's Good Morning America tomorrow (Friday) morning. The show airs live across America from 7am until 9am. If you'd like to witness Coldplay's performance in person, then head to Times Square, NYC, where we're told you'll be able to watch through the window from outside ABC's studio and on the jumbo screen (but not actually be in the studio itself). Anchorman
March 1, 201214 yr Pleeeaaase someone record the show! I'll be in class between 1PM and 3PM in France, which happens to be between 7am & 9am in NY :bomb:
March 1, 201214 yr The jumbo screen at NY Time Square would be very cool. Everyone going by will be able to see them.
March 1, 201214 yr The promo was very nice! They called them the "World's Biggest Band." Yes, that's true!
March 1, 201214 yr Ahhh I am so close! it would be great to go, but I can't :( I guess i'll have to wake up early and watch it on my TV. Just wondering, I have Comcast, does anyone know what channel number abc is? EDIT: Nevermind, I found it.
March 1, 201214 yr <object name="kaltura_player_1330631967" id="kaltura_player_1330631967" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowNetworking="all" allowFullScreen="true" height="360" width="640" data="http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/1_5jey0xr7/uiconf_id/6501142"> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/> <param name="allowNetworking" value="all"/> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/> <param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"/> <param name="movie" value="http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/1_5jey0xr7/uiconf_id/6501142"/> <param name="flashVars" value="referer=http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/gma-readies-coldplay-concert-15826147&autoPlay=false"/> <a href="http://corp.kaltura.com">video platform</a> <a href="http://corp.kaltura.com/video_platform/video_management">video management</a> <a href="http://corp.kaltura.com/solutions/video_solution">video solutions</a> <a href="http://corp.kaltura.com/video_platform/video_publishing">video player</a> </object> http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/gma-readies-coldplay-concert-15826147?tab=9482930§ion=3140317&playlist=4143337
March 1, 201214 yr I love the part with Fix You, The Scientist, Yellow and Trouble :wacky: Those clip are amazing What a great preview!! So excited for tomorrow :nice:
March 1, 201214 yr Maybe the guys will do a little surprise for him :awesome: Jonny coming out of a cake, Jonny coming out of a cake, Jonny coming out of a cake :dance::dance: That would be very nice :wideeyed: :awesome:
March 1, 201214 yr Does anyone know if there will be a live stream? Cause I want to watch this so bad! I mean, man, it's his birthday. Anything could happen!
March 1, 201214 yr Robin did a nice few minutes preview of tomorrow concert. They'll play 3 songs and yes it's definitely in studio concert. Oh, fantastic. I'll remember that, then. I'm definitely going to tape this. But I don't have the technology to upload it, unfortunately. So hopefully those of you outside the U.S. will be able to find a way to see it.
March 1, 201214 yr any prediction as to when they'll actually be on the show? GMA is from 7am to 9am?
Create an account or sign in to comment