✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Mar-2012] Coldplay @ Good Morning America, New York, NY, USA

Tash

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm home watching on the tv, they did a pan of the fans in Times Square and said alot of them had been there all night sleeping in the damp cold.

I;m watching and will let you guys know if they announce what time they will perform

edit, cant form a proper sentence yet, need coffe sorry for bad grammar

If you look at the time in the corner though it says 4.16. It's even further behind.

i dunno, they said a few commercial breaks ago that they had coldplay on this morning, and it's only been on air for twenty minutes. it's a stream out of canada, i dunno if that matters, but as far as i can tell this is the right stream

yeah, all the streams i've found that say east are based out of los angeles or texas, which are not east even a little. i think GMA streams full episodes on their site the day after in good quality also

Please give me the one based in los angeles the latest it is the better is for me I have to go back to uni right now !!

yeah, all the streams i've found that say east are based out of los angeles or texas, which are not east even a little. i think GMA streams full episodes on their site the day after in good quality also

I don't think they stream full episodes but they do excerpts just like the Today Show.